Android (Solved) Changing Language freeze
Hello,
when i change language from English to mine(Portuguese) or others, it freezes the xbmc, this happens in the recent nightly builds.(on every skin including the basic).
it dint happen before i think its started from build 12/2
I have an Ouya.
Thank you for your help.
Android are you the forgotten son of xbmc?Smile
edit:i have try the 31/1 build witch was working, but now it doesn't.):
Not sure. I tried it just now on my OUYA running the 2-14 nightly build, and switching to Portuguese didn't freeze or crash. Might be something funky with a settings file. Try this:

Go into the XBMC File manager (wiki) (under System in the default skin) and go into "profile directory", and you should see some files like "guisettings.xml". Highlight that file and press "U" to bring up the context menu and select rename, and choose any name, it doesn't matter. Something like "guisettings.xml.old" might be good. Then quit XBMC and open it again. That should reset all your settings. Now try switching languages.

If it doesn't crash then we might want to see that old settings file, which is why I had you rename it rather than delete it.
Thank you Ned, but it still crash.
I have advancedsettings.xml to enlarge buffer, will this be the problem?
<advancedsettings>
<network>
<alwaysforcebuffer>1</alwaysforcebuffer>
<cachemembuffersize>0</cachemembuffersize>
</network>
</advancedsettings>
This is my log, can someone be kind and help me?
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=136185
Ok, dont now why, when it freezes i pressed the the "U" button, and then changed the Language great.

So its solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Solved) Changing Language freeze1