Release Gameone.de AddOn
It did feel as if it was a cached zip file indeed, I suspected something like that. Thanks for the confirmation.
doesn't seem to work on Gotham :\

edit.
nevermind, it was due to their homepage being maintained or sth, it works again.
Some videos are not being played in 720p even though this resolution is selectable on the website. This isn't new, but I still wonder why it happens. Timeouts perhaps?
Tv section is broken as no episodes are shown.
(2014-07-20, 19:49)namtih Wrote: Tv section is broken as no episodes are shown.

Same on my installations
Hi guys, sorry about the late answer.

I don't have much time to work on the addon at the moment but I'll have a look at both issues as soon as possible.
Much appreciated Culprit!

Would be really nice to have this addon working again!
In TV section I don't get any items.
Anyone else with this problem?
(2014-07-10, 09:39)HanFred Wrote: Some videos are not being played in 720p even though this resolution is selectable on the website. This isn't new, but I still wonder why it happens. Timeouts perhaps?

Could you tell me how to reproduce this behaviour? Every episode I tried worked just fine for me. And could you probably give me an episode number and the logfile (with debugging turned on)? The version on GitHub is already updated so you can try if you want to.

@ErAzOr2k:
Maybe read the last few replies to the Thread next time, this has been reported multiple times already and a fix has been promised already. Wink
(2014-08-07, 12:03)culprit Wrote:
(2014-07-10, 09:39)HanFred Wrote: Some videos are not being played in 720p even though this resolution is selectable on the website. This isn't new, but I still wonder why it happens. Timeouts perhaps?

Could you tell me how to reproduce this behaviour? Every episode I tried worked just fine for me. And could you probably give me an episode number and the logfile (with debugging turned on)? The version on GitHub is already updated so you can try if you want to.

It happens e.g. with tv episode 284. Logfile: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=266855
The same problem occurs with a number of videos from the blog section, Dark Souls 2 episode 34 and 36 would be two examples. 360p is chosen automatically (displayed as 480p in the info bar) every time I start said videos. I haven't found a way to manually force another resolution if there is one.

Thanks for the fix with the tv episodes btw.
(2014-08-12, 15:32)HanFred Wrote: It happens e.g. with tv episode 284. Logfile: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=266855
The same problem occurs with a number of videos from the blog section, Dark Souls 2 episode 34 and 36 would be two examples. 360p is chosen automatically (displayed as 480p in the info bar) every time I start said videos. I haven't found a way to manually force another resolution if there is one.

Thanks for the fix with the tv episodes btw.

Thanks a lot. I was able to locate the problem already, I just need to think of a good solution now.
I updated the GitHub repository again, both issues should be fixed now. I'd be glad if some users could give it a try and post some feedback. If everything works I will issue a pull request for the official XBMC repository.

https://github.com/liquex/gameone.de-on-...master.zip
The TV list is working again.
As the new season starts with the Gamescom I would say great timing - big thanks Big Grin
Just updated it, works nicely again. Thanks. Smile
Oh man, it seems like they changed the website layout again, so the TV section fix isn't working anymore. Could anyone please confirm this?

Edit:
I've updated the GitHub repo in case anyone wants to try the fix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gameone.de AddOn1