Play Music Visualization, when selecting Music to play?
Ok, I need some assistance with playing Music (must have had a brain fart or something).

Where is the setting to enable, when you click on a song to play, it will automatically take you to the full screen Music screen (you know, with the Fan Art in the background, and the Album and Artist Bio at the bottom)?

Currently when I click a song to play, it starts playing, while I'm still in the Music selection screen where I was browsing for Music to play.
I don't think there is an option to do that. I'd like it myself as well. You could look at the wiki for advanced settings.xml, perhaps there's a settings in there that will trigger it... Until then, guess you gonna have to do with pressing the TAB key...
Actually very shocked that this isn't the default behavior. It does this for Movies, TV Shows, and Music Videos, so very Odd that Music functions differently.

So the work around for me, if anyone is curious, was to go into MCERemote, and program a button (in my case I changed the DVD Menu button), to bring up Fullscreen when pressed. This takes me to the full screen music view. Once the song is finished, or I stop it, I am back into the Song menu to select something else.

I've put in a feature request for ACE 2.0 to add the full screen option, but clicking the Right button twice on the remote, so hopefully that will be added to the next version of ACE.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play Music Visualization, when selecting Music to play?0