Distinguishing Concerts from single title Music Videos
Hi,

I am trying to add metadata to my media library by using nfo files, as I am not satisfied by the results of the scrapers.

First, I assumed, that the <musicvideo> tag was meant for single title music videos; but looking at what the MediaElch scraper does, it seems to be meant for concerts.

Could somebody please tell me if there is another tag to have the single title video clips appear in an own category?

If not, are there any plans to add such a feature? Otherwise, could anybody please tell me how to best separate them?

Cheers
I am puzzled:

Some of my concerts use the <musicvideo> tag, the folder containing them has been added to the library and its content set to Music Video with the local information scraper, but these concerts continue to show up under Movies.

On the other hand, I have added another folder the same way to the library; this folder only contains music videos of only one song and these are shown under Music Videos.

I am now wondering whether the length of the music video determines where the it shows up.

Cheers
AFAIK, the only thing that determines how it gets entered in the db is the "content type". That being said, I haven't experimented with malformed nfo files to see what happens. I did see in testing that if I put multiple <title> elements in the nfo, only the first one is used. I tried changing <musicvideo> to <movie> in the nfo file and that made no difference. Tested with both local info only and TheAudioDB scrapers in Gotham 20140214.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Distinguishing Concerts from single title Music Videos0