error script failed (HELP)
This is a picture to see the message error
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id...011719.png
Sorry to hear from Mod that they can't help you out with your problem. Not sure where you can go from here I checked my Note 10.1 and it works so pass I'm sorry.
I tried on my note2 and i found the same problem
Thanks for your support
What android version do u have in ur note 10.1 2013
Sheepybach
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/android/arm/

From the above I've just D/L and am using at present the 18th Feb build and have been using it non stop for a few hours and everything is working as it should do.
It's crazy that 1 tab works and another don't and I have no idea why that is as both have the same specs et al but I have noticed that this happens often.
I just don't know what else I can say or do to help get your xbmc working on your SG Note 10.1
It's crazy yes
Tell me. Your galaxy note 10.1 who work is edition 2013 or 2014 or both work??
And witch android version do you use in the note 10.1 who worksHuh ( if 2013 edition works tell me witch android version do u use on it)
My Note 10.1 jb 4.1.2 running xbmc ver as above gotham nightly 18th Feb
My Note 10.1 2014 jb 4.3 running xbmc ver as above gotham nightly 18th Feb
Both are all stock devices and firmware
My last question
Can you upload your
org.xbmc.xbmc
I will use it with the same xbmc version that you use
( if you have tile and good net of course)
Thanks
Note that as of tomorrow 's nightly, we will finally have python exceptions logged in for Android.

Please reinstall tomorrow and provide logs, that should lead to a better understanding of the issue.
Goood news wow
1/ By tomorow u mean 19 febrary nightly or 20 febrary nightly?
2/ When i lunch logs what should i do in order to give you a useful log for you? ( what i do normally is that i lunch log and i go to an application for exemple youtube that give me the error script failed message then i stop log and put it here)
Is it the good way or ishould do something else?
(2014-02-19, 03:04)emyabdel Wrote: Goood news wow
1/ By tomorow u mean 19 febrary nightly or 20 febrary nightly?
Just take the latest from today. Nightlies are built around 7:00 am UTC (I think)

(2014-02-19, 03:04)emyabdel Wrote: 2/ When i lunch logs what should i do in order to give you a useful log for you? ( what i do normally is that i lunch log and i go to an application for exemple youtube that give me the error script failed message then i stop log and put it here)
Is it the good way or ishould do something else?
Do a full session from start to end (taking the log in the middle of a session might miss information).
You will have log file soon
emyabdel send me a pm please as you've not got your pm turned on
I sent it now
I can't reply has you have PM disabled

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
emyabdel has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
error script failed (HELP)0