Win Resizing Aeon Nox Menu Artwork
Hello everyone

This is my first post in any forum, so go easy on me.

I have been using XBMC for a little while now, but only relatively recently updated to Frodo. When I did it changed quite a few things in my relatively heavily customised setup and caused me a few issues and I would really appreciate any help in resolving these if possible.

One of this issues is with the Main Menu artwork. I added quite a few custom Main Menu and Sub Menu buttons and downloaded personalised background artwork to use with these.

Several of these images were slightly smaller than the full screen (1920 x 1080) but when I was using Eden the imaged was stretched/scaled to fill the whole screen.

Now that I am using Frodo these smaller images no longer fill the whole screen, and some of them have a black box around them. Does anyone know if it is possible to make these images fill the whole screen again, or will I need to source new artwork.

Hope someone is able to help me. Thanks for any help in advance.

Matt
Skin Folder\1080i\defaults.xml (I think)

Right up at the top there is something that looks like
Code:
<default type="multiimage">
        <aspectratio align="center">scale</aspectratio>
        <fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
        <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
        <timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
        <randomize>true</randomize>
    </default>

Change 'scale' to 'stretch'. Pretty sure that's it.

This may have been one of the many tiny things fixed in the 4.1.9 version that you can manually download from: https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/archive/master.zip
Hiya

Wow, thanks for the quick reply. Thought it would take longer than that!!!!

Thanks so much for your help, it is really appreciated. I tried your suggestion, and from my limited understanding of code I was sure it would work.

However no luck unfortunately. I edited the .xml and rebooted the machine but the menu artwork is still the same.

The code in my .xml wasn't exactly the same as yours. It had the same content, but the sequence of the lines were in a slightly different order, but I'm sure that won't make a difference.

Just to confirm, the file I edited was C:\Users\User Name\App Data\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i\default.xml

As you suggested I could just download the 4.1.9 version which would solve the issue, but when I update the skin this always resets all my customised layout etc. which takes me quite a while to reconfigure, unless you know a way of updating and keeping my customised layout.

Thanks again

Matt
Ok, well as I don't really know what I'm doing I'm gonna stop there before I break something of yours Tongue

If you want to try the 4.1.9 version you can always backup your settings and give it a whirl. Any changes you've made to the layout(menus, etc) are stored in guisettings.xml in the userdata folder. You can backup that file, or even the entire userdata folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resizing Aeon Nox Menu Artwork1