SOLVED: Rom Collection Browser (RCB) Videos in Aeon Nox
Hello everyone

I love the AEON Nox skin and also love the Rom Collection Browser add-on as it allows me to play all my emulated games from a nice interface.

However, when using Rom Collection Browser in Aeon Nox I was unable to view the game preview videos (one of its best features), as you can in other skins such as confluence.

After much fiddling I have managed to work out a solution to this:

1. Navigate to C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i

2. Delete the files Script-RCB-contextmenu, script-RCB-gameinfo & Script-Rom_Collection_Brower-main

3. Reboot the PC.

And that's it. Now when you run Rom Collection Browser it reverts to the Confluence skin for that add-on, which includes the video previews. This only affects Rom Collection Browser & when not using that add-on XBMC will still use the Aeon Nox skin as usual.

I have tested this for quite a while and it seems to cause no issues at all. However if any more experienced people out there know a better way, or can see any issues with using this method please comment

Matt
Anyone have a Gotham solution for RCB & Aeon Nox?
Whats the problem with RCB & Aeon Nox in Gotham? Doesnt the Add-on work with it. Not upgraded to Gotham yet, and dont think I will if RCB doesn't work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SOLVED: Rom Collection Browser (RCB) Videos in Aeon Nox1