Solved Recently Added Stopped Working
I was playing around with installing a few different skins but decided to go back to confluence and now recently added Movies and TV Shows have stopped working, showing in recently added. I uninstalled the skins I tested but still no luck getting it to work again. The Movies and TV Shows are being added to but just not to the recently added sections.

I running XBMC on Windows 7.

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be great.
Do your recently added files have timestamps that are genuinely later than the things that are showing? I think Confluence defaults to file date/time, but you can over-ride it to added date/time.
Yes, I just added a few new moves and tv shows today and they're not showing up in recently added even with a timestamp of today. It was working up until I installed a few new skins which are now uninstalled.
Another thing I have noticed is that new movies (2013) I've added today show as date added of 11/20/2011.

Can I get some help and or ideas how to fix this?

Windows 7
Frodo 12.3
Since I have received no help on this, I've been working trying to fix it myself with terrible results.

I uninstalled and reinstalled, now everything shows up as an added date of 11/20/2011 and now the cast of every movie is blank.

Please can someone suggest how I can fix this damn thing?
Well, I did try earlier...

1. It looks like 'recently added' is working fine, it's just that it thinks the new stuff was added two years ago
2. What does your clock say? What time does your PC think it is?
3. What locale does XBMC think it's in (clock in the top right)?
Thanks for the reply.

After working with this all day, I noticed the time was off. I checked my PC and it was for some reason set to 11/20/2011. After changing the time and date back to current, I rescanned all the movies and TV Shows to find that it's working again. Damn Windows.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added Stopped Working0