No Fanart!!
I have just re installed XBMC and everything is fine except that I have NO FANART! can anyone be of any help?.Regards,I am using AEON NOX skin.Been using this skin for ever never had any problem before.
chech
settings - skin- help and install all the script that are missing
Still no fan art on any skin!surely all these scripts are installed as part of the skin! never had to install anything before they are just installed automatically
Not everything is installed automatically, depending on what each user wants. So there may be a missing script...
it had to be script.artwork.downloader and you need to configure to download the fanart, also check your scraper settings
edit: got it working Smile
(2014-02-19, 03:34)noonzascript Wrote: edit: got it working Smile

How? I'm having the same problem, worked fine until a couple of days ago. I was messing around with different versions of skins etc and now the fanart as background don't work, except för the "latest movie" and "latest episodes" widgets. But not while browsing either the tv shows or movie. I've tried to reload each source by changing content to none then back to tv shows/movies without luck.
Why would the scripts be missing? every time I have downloaded Aeon Nox the fanart has worked "straight out of the box" as they say, never had to install scripts! wouldn't now which scripts to download?, is all this trouble caused by an update? I see several other people are having the same problem.
Really just a guess but I would say you probably didn't install the same version of AN when you reinstalled xbmc. If you look at warlion's post he has told you what script you need to install.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Sorted! just changed to the "Confluence Skin" and everything was fine fanart and all, went back to Aeon nox and everything was working! strange!
(2014-02-22, 00:58)sugarpuff Wrote: Sorted! just changed to the "Confluence Skin" and everything was fine fanart and all, went back to Aeon nox and everything was working! strange!

Strange, I think I've already tried that but I'll check once again. For me everything except the fanart/backdrops are working. Clearart logos, thumbnails, posters etc works fine but not the fanart Sad
Reboot fixed it for me

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Fanart!!0