Question for Multi-Disc DVDs
I was curious how most handle a Multi-Disc DVD. Primarily when it comes to scraping.

I have the following:

Iron Maiden - Maiden England '88 (2013).

It is a two disc DVD set. I want both complete .iso files to be in XBMC with pics.
If I name it correctly the scraper will find it on TMDB. But not the second disc. How do you denote that it is Disc 1 or Disc 2 but has same cover art and
other info? I have other multi-disc DVDs so I'm trying to hash out any issues with this one first.

How do you handle them? Do you edit the .nfo file and change the names and just duplicate the artwork?
I actually did this and it worked fine. But it took me 2 hours of messing around with naming and searching before I figured
this out. Maybe I just answered my question myself or there's another way.
You found this show on TVDB?

Its not coming up for me.
@ blossom24 -> TMDB not TVDB

You can name its multidisk.

Iron Maiden - Maiden England '88 (2013) cd1.iso
Iron Maiden - Maiden England '88 (2013) cd2.iso

I also found https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/31476-i...en-england which looks also a candidate, idk in eitheir case namind with name cd1.iso and name cd2.iso should address issue.

Should resolve the "problem"
Thank you.

Since it is a 2 DVD set that is composed as a Concert on Disc 1 and a Documentary on Disc 2 I decided to treat it as two separate DVD's in my library. I just copied the scraper data from disc 1 to the folder of disc 2. I changed the sort title to denote "Disc 1" or "Disc 2". This seems to be the best solution. I guess I was more confused by the wiki and the section on Multi-Disc naming conventions. It appears that is more for "stacking" disc like you would find with the Pearl Harbor DVD's and doesn't really pertain to this situation.
Well, I kinda feared that., so your solution is to add the extras and art and whatnot to TMDB and create a new tittle with the extras portion and then 24 hours later you can scrape it fine.

Iron Maiden - Maiden England '88 (2013) <<Infor already there.

You sign up to TMDB create

Iron Maiden - Maiden England '88 (2013) - Dcumentary

Upload art etc. and then wait 24 hours for it to propagate

Yea, considering TMDB gets information from users, you should be encouraged to contribute something here Smile
(2014-02-19, 10:14)uNiversal Wrote: Well, I kinda feared that., so your solution is to add the extras and art and whatnot to TMDB and create a new tittle with the extras portion and then 24 hours later you can scrape it fine.

Iron Maiden - Maiden England '88 (2013) <<Infor already there.

You sign up to TMDB create

Iron Maiden - Maiden England '88 (2013) - Dcumentary

Upload art etc. and then wait 24 hours for it to propagate

Yea, considering TMDB gets information from users, you should be encouraged to contribute something here Smile

That would be even better. I just created an account. So I will add the 2nd DVD to the TMDB! Thanks!
Thanks for the heads up on being able to contribute to themovieDB! I created an account and when I got home tonight I added the second disc of the DVD set.
I realized it was titled "The History of Iron Maiden Part 3" on the back of the box. It was kinda fun adding the info and pics in. Also fixed issue with one of the band
members not having a photo on themovieDB. Great Times! Laugh

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/256391-...den-part-3
Great stuff Wink yea, just beware part 1 and part 2 may also need adding unless they are in TMDB already.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question for Multi-Disc DVDs0