Updating Library
I am using XBMC 12.3. My htpc goes to suspend after 5 minutes . When I restart the htpc xbmc shouldn't update the library?
I have library enable at startup enable.
Does it work only whe XBMC restarts? Is there an application which will update the library after coming from suspend?
I'm not sure what your question is.... if it's a windows suspend question, best asked in a windows forum; but in most cases suspend and XBMC don't work well to-gether. If your question is updating, when you first initiate XBMC it will update your library. In movie mode to manually update, use the 'C' context menu, bottom item is update the library, there are add-ons that allow for updating at specified times (note: updating does not clean the library).
(2014-02-18, 17:40)PatK Wrote: I'm not sure what your question is.... if it's a windows suspend question, best asked in a windows forum; but in most cases suspend and XBMC don't work well to-gether. If your question is updating, when you first initiate XBMC it will update your library. In movie mode to manually update, use the 'C' context menu, bottom item is update the library, there are add-ons that allow for updating at specified times (note: updating does not clean the library)

I am suspending through xbmc GUI. When I start again from.suspend I want xbmc to update the library not only when I start xbmc for the first time. I know about the utilities but they work on a schedule basis and I know about the manual update.
It only starts on application start - not un-suspending.

You could use the library update addon and have that scan periodically.
You could use Windows Task Scheduler or Hibernate Trigger to run the update library command after wake from sleep.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...mmand_Line

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updating Library0