Help Please - How to upload XBMC on my Smart TV's
Hi, can anyone help me with this: Basically ive two smart tvs a Toshiba 50L4333DF & a Philips 42PFL5008H and ive been trying for weeks to try and upload XBMC but can find a way to do this. Does anyone know how to do this on either TV??.

Also ive bought a D-Link ShareCenter Pulse 2-bay Network Attached Storage (NAS). Is there anyway of loading it this way via DLNA?.

Apologies if these are pretty basic questions with basic solutions but I just cant figure any of them out.

Genuinely thanking anyone that helps with this in advance!!!

Baz
Im new also here but your TV's have linux? you cannot install XBMC in TV's...except Apple TV

Here is the supported platforms

http://xbmc.org/download/
There's no substitute for experience
I dont think XBMC has been ported to any smart TV's

Get a Raspberry Pi or similar for a cheap method of running XBMC.

apologies if I have misunderstood the question.

EDIT //

Beaten to it :p
Hi guys i figured it wasnt possible as ive trawled the web and cant find any info on this.

Is it possible to do it with my D-Link ShareCenter Pulse?

Thanks again guys!
Nope, you cant install xbmc on your toaster either, or microwave, or the fridge or the washing machine either.
Big Grin

@Bazz:
See the link above. There you will find the supported plattforms
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Supported_hardware Wrote:XBMC needs a 3D capable GPU graphics hardware controller for all rendering. The required 3D GPU chips are common today in most modern computers, and even some set-top boxes. XBMC runs well on what (by Intel ATOM standards) are relatively underpowered OpenGL 1.3 (with GLSL support), OpenGL ES 2.0 or Direct3D (DirectX) 9.0 capable systems that are IA-32/x86, x86-64, or ARM CPU based.

Obviously you also need to be able to actually install anything on it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help Please - How to upload XBMC on my Smart TV's0