How to make keyboard shortcut to refresh/reload movie?
Currently, when I'm at the movie list and want to refresh the info for a movie, I have to press I, Right, Right, Right, Enter, <wait for completion>, Backspace. This causes some hand cramps when I've updated the .nfo files for several movies!

Is there a way to bind the Refresh action to a keyboard shortcut (say, Ctrl-R)? I tried putting this in userdata/keymaps/reload.xml but nothing happened when I pressed Ctrl-R:

Code:
<keymap>
  <MyVideoLibrary>
    <keyboard>
      <r mod="ctrl">scanitem</r>
    </keyboard>
  </MyVideoLibrary>
</keymap>

(The wiki is a little unclear as to whether scanitem actually refreshes an existing item or just scans a file that's not already in the library — its description is just "? (ACTION_SCAN_ITEM)"…)

Clearing the content type and resetting it to Movies won't work for me, as this will lose the watched status for everything, and then I will get the same hand cramps going through choosing Mark as Watched for all the stuff I've watched Smile Similarly, exporting the library before doing that won't work, as it will almost certainly obliterate the changes I've just made to the .nfo files!

Thanks
Scanitem is the equivalent to Scan for new content and not Refresh. There is no command for refresh to my knowledge but i might be wrong. But you can just remove the movie from library and use Scanitem to re-import it. If you have the
Code:
<importwatchedstate>false</importwatchedstate>  <!-- import previously exported playdate and playcount from .nfo files. Defaults to false -->
in your advancedsettings.xml (wiki) (section 3.3.13) and the playcount tag is set in your nfo file, you wont loose your watched

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to make keyboard shortcut to refresh/reload movie?0