[MOD] Adding the PVR view from Confluence
Ok,

I guess it's using the 16x9 skin...
Hard to say why the screen is messed up like this!
We would need a skin expert here ...
its a netbook with very low resolution. its 1024x600...

Maybe just all elements cant fit in. But normal confluence is working fine... So no idea...
Installation of the 24/2/2014 add on fails with the new Gotham beta. Any advice or fix? Need this to get subtitles add on working.
(2014-03-05, 14:21)vietsoldier Wrote: Installation of the 24/2/2014 add on fails with the new Gotham beta. Any advice or fix? Need this to get subtitles add on working.

Can you post xbmc.log please ?
Having managed to get debug log running the addon somehow successfully installed on my Nexus 7. The skin seems slow with the gotham beta however the major issue is during video playback when I touch the screen of my nexus 7 the OSD pops up and then the video freezes with the sound continuing as normal. Only way to recover is to stop playback and reopen the video. Hence it unusable on Nexus 7 with Gotham beta. I'll try to see if log file tells me anything.
Any plans to make the 16x9 version look similar to the 4x3? Also it would be nice to have buttons for changing the channel groups, radio, epg etc. directly visible instead of hiding them in the sidebar. I think it would be more useful in a touch screen scenario. Besides changing channel groups with the confluence part is practically impossible.
I like this skin a lot, but I've run into the same subtitle bug. Also, there's a bug I'd call "Rubberband bug": When I try to open the sidebar with a touch it closes again right away, just like a rubberband.
Any joy adding pvr suppe?
Not working with latest kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Adding the PVR view from Confluence0