OS X The Info button for movies is doing nothing, not even throwing an error.
Question 
I'm currently using the latest Gotham nightly build as of this post which is xbmc-20140218-6e16f0f-master-x86_64.dmg.

When I select a movie and hit 'i' on my keyboard all I get is the following my log. I don't even see an error.

Quote:23:27:55 T:140735090733840 DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x22, sym: 0x0069, unicode: 0x0069, modifier: 0x0
23:27:55 T:140735090733840 DEBUG: OnKey: i (0xf049) pressed, action is Info

If I preform that same action on a tv show it works fine. Additionally I've tried this on two different skins, Aeon MQ5 and Confluence, on two separate computer and got the same results.

Any idea whats going on? Are other people having the same issue? I'm sorry if this is a repost but searching for "movie info button" and trying to get a relevant result was an exercise in futility.
Content is set on the tvshow folder but not on the movie folder.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Either that - or the data was scraped with a different scraper then it is setup on the media source.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
jmarshall, thanks you were right! However that raises another question on how it got unset. Because everything was still in the database and I could browse and play it.
There was a bug in the nightlies a few weeks back that unset sources for some people. That's what you get for playing with alpha releases Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Info button for movies is doing nothing, not even throwing an error.0