What empty tiles can be configured to?
Hi, first I'd like to thank you for the fantastic skin!
There are many empty tiles for customization, I understand that I can use them for add-ons, but I don't have that many add-ons, what else they can be configured to? Any possibility to remove some of them? Thank you in advance!
Add-ons, playlists, favourites and with the custom type anything you want.
(2014-02-19, 20:13)`Black Wrote: Add-ons, playlists, favourites and with the custom type anything you want.
Thank you!
I guess I'm not creative enough, but could you please give some examples on custom types that are normally used with the skin?
The only time I have used the custom option is to set tiles to launch different things outside of XBMC ie Steam Big Picture Mode. Now that I am runing Windows 8.1 though with a remote that supports multi gesture I just launch everything including XBMC from the windows 8.1 start screen.
Video Nodes are quite cool, not sure if you can set them using a custom type but you can in my mod: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_nodes

Useful for example if you want to map a tile to go directly to the "movies" section of an add-on (e.g. iPlayer etc)

Other things I find quite useful is to have a top250 tile, a trailers tile...

It's all down to how you want it in the end of the day
i have mine set to kids movies, adults (not adult) movies, foreign cinema, IMDB top 250 (just for fun). I have links to jump to Netflix, hulu, pandora and spotify. I have PC games, wii emulated games, MAME

options are endless
be kind, rewind

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What empty tiles can be configured to?0