VU+ Solo2/Duo2 with transcoding
On the VU+ Solo2 and Duo2 there now is the possibility to enable transcoding directly (without middle-man like VLC). Can the PVR plugin take advantage of this (ie where can we configure it)? If not, is this in the pipeline? Thanks
Isn't it possible to simply change the streaming port from 8001 to the transcoded streaming port? I don't have a VU+ Solo2 or Duo2 avaiable, so this isn't something I can test. If you can provide more details about the transcoding, then I'm willing to look into it.
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
I can indeed forward the port 8001 to 8002 in my router, or change the streaming port.
What plug-in do I actually need on XBMC, and what is the latest version? (and where to find it.)
The problem with the transcoded stream is that it also transcodes the audio to AAC, and I don't know if this will work with the plugin.
Please read the documentation on how to configure and enable Live-TV. You don't need to forward the port in your router, just configure it in the addon. I don't think that the transcoding to AAC will be a problem, as long as it is something that XBMC can handle you'll be fine.
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VU+ Solo2/Duo2 with transcoding0