Win Is it possible to hide the Simple Playlist add-on
Hello room

I was wondering if it is possible to somehow hide an add-on, to prevent curious users from opening it and playing around with the contents.

The add-on that I specifically want to be able to hide is the Simple Playlists add-on.

The reason that I want to be able to do this is because I have used the Simple Playlist add-on to create a variety of different playlists, such as one for different categories of video add-ons ( e.g.News, Youtube etc).

These playlists are linked to custom buttons that I have added to the Main Menu, meaning that if for example I want to check the news I can bring up a list of just the news video add-ons directly from the Main Menu.

If another user gets curious and opens up the Simple Playlist add-on and modifies / deletes a playlist then that would break my menu button.

It may seem that if that were to happen then I could easily just recreate the playlist, but I have multiple playlists, and some of them are quite complex, including nested playlists of playlists, some of which launch external applications using the Advanced Launcher add-on!!!!

It took me quite a while to set up, and so ideally if at all possible I would like to be able to just hide the add-on and prevent its contents from being modified.

I hope someone is able to help

Thanks in advance

Matt

p.s. I am using Windows 7 Home Professional, XBMC Frodo and Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to hide the Simple Playlist add-on0