• 2(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 1.0 - Gotham
try it but it's made for gotham if you read th start topic
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Works fine on the pi but enabling settings in quit hides settings button on HS so don't hide quit Wink

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Played with it today.
When I choose fanart for my tv and movies.
The icons on the home screen disappear.
And I only get to see the text movie and tv.
Should this happen ?
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2014-02-22, 22:42)TRaSH Wrote: When I choose fanart for my tv and movies.
The icons on the home screen disappear.
And I only get to see the text movie and tv.

This is a bug. In fact i forgot to disable the multi-image option in Settings for home items. It works if you choose a single image.

Bug fixed in the latest git revision.

Thanks for pointing it out!

Tgx
Hello,

Sorry for the english. I use xbmc gotham android and your beautiful skin. Is not possible for me tohave "Concert" in the menu after activate in setting.

Thank you.

Christian
(2014-02-24, 16:45)blanquart_c Wrote: Is not possible for me tohave "Concert" in the menu after activate in setting.

I think you have to add a new source folder for concerts in videos section and scan your items as music videos.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-02-22, 21:48)xbs08 Wrote: Works fine on the pi but enabling settings in quit hides settings button on HS so don't hide quit Wink

Are you able to play any videos with this skin on? i tried it and it performs ok on the pi but any time i tired to play anything i would just see the time at the top and no video would ever show up...
Thank you. I create an adicional source with the name Concerts and the cate
ories films and no modification. Anybody use Concerts?

Thank you.

Christian
sorry. category is not film but music video. it is funcionning.

thank you
Started using this Skin today and have set it up and am happy with it except for 1 small thing. There is no back arrow/button to take you back on the screen or anywhere I can find.
ie.
go into settings and change something and you can't get back out unless you use your device back button, I'm using the skin on a Nexus 10 running todays Gotham Nightly and KK 4.4.2.

Is there any chance you could add this function please?
Awesome skin.

1 issue. Back button doesn't work in EPG Timeline Sad

Cheers
(2014-02-25, 14:37)sheepybach Wrote: Is there any chance you could add this function please?

Yes it's in my todo list.

Tgx

(2014-02-25, 14:58)JinksKid Wrote: 1 issue. Back button doesn't work in EPG Timeline Sad

Yes i've already noticed it. I'm investigating on it.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-02-25, 14:58)JinksKid Wrote: 1 issue. Back button doesn't work in EPG Timeline Sad

Fixed in the latest git revision.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-02-25, 14:37)sheepybach Wrote: There is no back arrow/button to take you back on the screen or anywhere I can find.
Is there any chance you could add this function please?

In the latest revision i added a top bar in every screen including back button, playback controls, volume controls, and shutdown/exit control.

Thanks

Tgx

Impressive stuff! I may just have to install a Gotham nightly to play around with this Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 1.0 - Gotham5