• 4(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 1.0 - Gotham
@Tgxcorporation:
Any plans for incorporating fanart on " music now playing screen alongwith visualisation", Logos / cdarts?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2014-03-06, 18:41)bandelguy Wrote: Any plans for incorporating fanart on " music now playing screen alongwith visualisation", Logos / cdarts?

I already improved Music now playing screen in the latest git revisions with fanart and visualizations.
What do you mean for Logos and Cdarts? Any example or screenshots?

Thanks

Tgx
Aeon MQ Artist logos and cdarts example

http://www.brucesplace.me.uk/xbmcscreeni...tLogo2.png
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Amazing stuff, great work.

Just to request a feature that it's a must for the xbmc in my bedroom: the custom shutdown timer.

Thanks for this beauty.
(2014-03-10, 22:17)unelement Wrote: Just to request a feature that it's a must for the xbmc in my bedroom: the custom shutdown timer.

I'm pretty new to Xbmc. Please head me to the right direction. Any skin using this feature? Is there a plugin?

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-03-10, 22:32)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-03-10, 22:17)unelement Wrote: Just to request a feature that it's a must for the xbmc in my bedroom: the custom shutdown timer.

I'm pretty new to Xbmc. Please head me to the right direction. Any skin using this feature? Is there a plugin?

Thanks

Tgx

At least Confluence (the default one), Aeon Nox and Hybrid have the option in the system/shutdown menu. Aeon Nox also has it in the home screen, as a submenu item of the shutdown option. Might be available in other skins, I just don't know.

It's also available in system settings, under System/Power saving. Kind of useless there though.

Thanks!
Hi Tgx, I've noticed that I can only select a local source when browsing for background pictures and home icons. Even though I have added my NAS as an smb source.

Didn't have that problem with a previous version.

Regards,
love this skin, only one request mate, could you improve channel list in livetv? press "C" it only shows 4 rows of channels, could you make it like 10 and font litle smaller? thank you
(2014-03-11, 01:02)unelement Wrote: At least Confluence (the default one), Aeon Nox and Hybrid have the option in the system/shutdown menu. Aeon Nox also has it in the home screen, as a submenu item of the shutdown option. Might be available in other skins, I just don't know.

It's also available in system settings, under System/Power saving. Kind of useless there though.

I'm having a look at it for the next git revision.

Thanks

Tgx

(2014-03-11, 03:20)hfmls Wrote: love this skin, only one request mate, could you improve channel list in livetv? press "C" it only shows 4 rows of channels, could you make it like 10 and font litle smaller? thank you

I'm going to create an option in the Settings to enable a taller channel list.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-03-11, 09:05)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-03-11, 01:02)unelement Wrote: At least Confluence (the default one), Aeon Nox and Hybrid have the option in the system/shutdown menu. Aeon Nox also has it in the home screen, as a submenu item of the shutdown option. Might be available in other skins, I just don't know.

I'm having a look at it for the next git revision.

Grazie mille!
Is it possible to add current Weather info to homescreen (like on some other skins, example Aeon MQ)?
(2014-03-12, 18:19)maxxximilian Wrote: Is it possible to add current Weather info to homescreen (like on some other skins, example Aeon MQ)?

I made the current weather conditions visible in home screen when the weather entry in home menu gets focused.
This in only available in the latest git revision at the moment.

Thanks

Tgx

Done! Available in the latest git revision!

Thanks

Tgx

(2014-03-11, 03:20)hfmls Wrote: love this skin, only one request mate, could you improve channel list in livetv? press "C" it only shows 4 rows of channels, could you make it like 10 and font litle smaller? thank you

Done in the latest revision on Github. There's a new option in Settings to enable "Big Channel List" in PVR OSD.

Thanks

Tgx

This is a beautiful skin, I know it is early in development, but I was wondering if later down the road there would be more customization options, mainly for sub menus and home menus to add custom entries.
Hey man Rofl

Nice to see you in XBMC world !!!

The following is true, and you really need to know this Smile

I used your skin the time it was in Mediaportal, and i have been dreaming ever sense of you making this skin to XBMC.

Trust me when i say, that i know ALOT of people that are so happy about this release.

For me it´s the most important XBMC update ever !!! Smile

When that being said, i would like to suggest to things....

1. Is it possible to make the XBMC feature "Programs" favorites in the skin, just like video favorites?

2. Can you please expand the skin, so that i can use more favorites in the home menu

Have a nice day man!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 1.0 - Gotham5