WIP Themoviedb.org Browser Preview
Added ability to view tmdb lists from movies screen. Will soon be able to add and remove movies from existing lists. Also thinking of a feature to automatically create lists on tmdb based on library contents. Like My XMBC Movies, My Watched XBMC Moives, and My UnWatched XBMC Movies or something along those lines.

Note: Icon in Movie Details for Lists is just a place holder at the moment.

download from git see first post for URL
-ken Z-
is anyone having a slowish sluggish feel? or is that due to still being in pre stages Kzeleny? Im running win 7 12.2 aeon nox 4.19. so its a heavy skin. it just takes time to load and go to next page.

Kzeleny could we have like a go back button to the main menu rather then hitting backspace?

thanks
(2014-03-01, 05:00)polly Wrote: is anyone having a slowish sluggish feel? or is that due to still being in pre stages Kzeleny? Im running win 7 12.2 aeon nox 4.19. so its a heavy skin. it just takes time to load and go to next page.

Kzeleny could we have like a go back button to the main menu rather then hitting backspace?

thanks

The sluggishness is caused by how XMBC caches images, once they are loaded the first time it should be faster, but there is not much I can do to make ti faster.

If you press the home button it will take you back to the first page and close all the windows.
-ken Z-
Movie detail now shows if movie is on any user list or not. Added ability on Movie Detail to add/remove movie from list.

Updates available from git (see first post)
-ken Z-
Added Context menu to movies page, can now add / remove favorites and watchlists, as well as manage lists.

Updates available from git
-ken Z-
Reworked Icons to load in background, greatly increases speed of loading movies screen. Icons now refresh real time when updated via context menu.
Added ability via settings to turn off icons, or only show when movie highlighted.

Update available from git.
-ken Z-
(2014-03-02, 07:36)kzeleny Wrote: Added Context menu to movies page, can now add / remove favorites and watchlists, as well as manage lists.

Updates available from git

Thank you for this. I wanted to add a context menu to my addon and now I can clearly see how!
Whenever I try to add a movie to couch potato manager, couch potato manager says no movie found.
What would be fantastic would be the ability to add a movie to tmdb from within xbmc. Particularly the ability to take a screenshot and upload it as fanart.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-05-25, 01:00)nickr Wrote: What would be fantastic would be the ability to add a movie to tmdb from within xbmc. Particularly the ability to take a screenshot and upload it as fanart.

I highly doubt that would do any good for the general quality of the content.
Adding rating and so on is fine.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Themoviedb.org Browser Preview0