• 8(current)
[Remote] Xbox One Media Remote
You want to map whatever code your menu button is to keyboard key "C".
(2015-04-30, 14:01)DocG Wrote: You want to map whatever code your menu button is to keyboard key "C".

I think there is a misunderstanding. On my remote I have a button called "menu". I am assigning some commands to buttons via Advanced MCE Remote Mapper Tool. This tiny tool doesn't support MENU button. Because of this I want to add manually code value of this "MENU" button to keyboard.xml. Therefore I need the code value of this button.
(2014-03-06, 12:56)hugepants Wrote: because the number buttons are useful for text input

how to do that?
Enable Debug, press the menu key, then check the log for the code. There are plenty of docs on the subject.
Hello xbox one remote owners. I have it few days.Workign with flirc+pi2+kodi. Unfortunely i have issue.

If i set inter-key delay to 0-6 (no matter) (in flirc app-advanced settings) and i scroll in long list menu it sometimes scroll itself very very fast then it stop it happen pretty often. if i set unter-key delay to 7 bug is fixed but im not able to hold arrow to scroll by holding arrow key in long lists no matter if i push or hold it will do only 1-step. whish is annoying. What inter-key delay you using? is there any way i can get scrolling working?
thanks!
Hi, I got a XBOX one remote. Can it use in windows?

I saw a NEC decoder in registry
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\circlass\Decoders\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\circlass\Decoders\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57dd\
(DecoderName: NEC 32-bit)

My thought is that can I modify HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\...
to decode NEC protocol, then the Xbox one remote can be used in windows environment,XBMC... like other remotes using RC6.

In the Hidir\Remotes\, a samsung MCE remote is point to DecodeID : 0x4, is this mentions to NEC decoder? NEC 32 bit decoder has decodeID:0x4... If it is, could we modify the samsung MCE remote to mapping to XBOX one remote?

Thanks.
Hello,

I have joined this forum to check if there is any fix for the XBOX ONE Media Remote showing lots of different IR codes in EventGhost?

I have a Generic HP IR Receiver and this is the problem I get, the events are all the left button press.

Hello all i have this xbox one remote http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011TEA...ge_o01_s00
also i have an intel nuc d34010wykh ,ive set up kodibuntu on it and upgraded bios to the latest and upgraded linux firmware to 3.15,

and i have almost followed all the guides that i can find online, and still cant get the remote to work, please any help
Just wanted to add that, if you like me have been trying to get the remote working on Windows on the Intel Nuc with a Nuvoton IR and just couldnt get it working. After trying everything with driver updates, Eventghost which doesnt get any signal ever, bios schanges, winlirc and somehow always got back to this post, just get the Flirc receiver. You just plug it in and it instantly works with the Xbox one remote on windows. Will cost ya 20 bucks tho but it will save you further headaches... Smile Cheers.
Good evening. I have a pc intel nuc5ppyh and i want to ask if this remote is compatible with pc.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Remote] Xbox One Media Remote1