CIH - 2.35 - Modifying MQ5
Hi,
I'm new to XBMC and skinning. I have a background in software development but the structure of the skins is obviously new to me! I have a cinema room with a CIH/2.35 screen. I've looked around and seen some attempts at 2.35 format skins, some I couldnt get working properly and others I couldnt find a link for. I really like the MQ5 skin so I was trying my hand at modifying it (assuming its allowed Tongue ) I've managed to move some elements to suit 2.35 format one. First issue I'm facing now at the minute is the location of the movies and info. i.e. When you select Movies on the menu, it displays a row above the menu of movies. When you highlight one it then displays the cover art, rating, description, genre etc. I want to move the location of these elements but I can find where they are set! So just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction?

Even in general, is there an easy way to identify elements of a skin? To know where to look. I've gone through the tools, development forums and had a read. Used the manual also but differs skin to skin.

Thanks!

Chris.
Never mind, figured it out and got it repositioned Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CIH - 2.35 - Modifying MQ50