Win help with xbmc
Hi Everyone,
Ok first of all I have been living under a rock for the last xxx years and have just discoverd XBMC At this point I ask you to gentle with me as I am rapidly approaching bus pass age.. What a revelation its fantastic its, wow, its.....I digress. Ok I am still getting my head around add ons, etc but I think I have got there albeit slowly(over a week now to get my head round stuff like repositories) Anyway I have a couple of problems in as much that when I stream tv using my laptop using xbmc I go through filmon.com and it connects and plays BBC 1 for instance for around 5 minutes then stops . then the sceeen goes black and I can't exit xbmc without shutting down through task manager. BUT if I connect to filmon.com through my webrowser it is no problem it stays on all day if I wanted it to. Also when playing a film off my computer it was SO jerky
like 1 frame at a time but on another day it played back fine. I am not over tech savvy but I have got this far and I am blown away by the
program and would like to use it to stream tv as I have lost satellite signal in portugal but not only that it has SO MUCH CONTENT in the repositories you couldn't watch all of it 24/7.. I hope someone can point me in the right direction and If I have posted this in the wrong forum I apologise and feel free to move it to the arppopiate one. I have so many questions but I will start at the beginning

Cheers
Here is the beginning- wiki
It can probably answer many of your questions.

You also might want to read this- http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Forum_rules
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help with xbmc0