• 12(current)
XBMC becoming a piracy system in eyes of most new users
I never once compared xbmc to a content provider i compared to napster , which was not a content provider it was a dfsruptive tech much like xbmc has become

obviously the devs here are upset about their product being bundles with hardware and 3rd party add ons. You need only read this thread to see that

I give you that napster is similar to xbmc only in that they are disruptive technologies (when xbmc is used with 3 party add ons) . If you can not see that you are blind
Okay, comparing xbmc with Napster is just plain stupid. Napster had a completely different business model. When you do a comparison with xbmc using third party addons (who aren't build by xbmc team) then I can also mention Winamp with third party addons or Chrome browser using pirated addons or Windows using pirated apps

/edit
Why Napster can't be compared with xbmc!
Quote:Napster is a name given to two music-focused online services. It was originally founded as a pioneering peer-to-peer file sharing Internet service that emphasized sharing audio files, typically music, encoded in MP3 format.
(2014-04-17, 16:09)tekno Wrote: Tecnology can instigate great changes , society moves with it, and new ways come about as a result

Please stop posting, your view in not valid but you don't appear to understand the content of this thread. I'm un-subscribing and I hope this thread gets locked.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
these are the times I miss Robotica/bulkzooi ...
There seems to be a consensus this is leading nowhere. Closing the thread.
I was actually enjoying this thread for a while. Always frustrating when interesting conversations devolve into bickering.
is was going so well Sad
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC becoming a piracy system in eyes of most new users3