Size mismach!!!
Hi guys!
I have a ipad 4-th gen. and after jailbreak, I can't install xbmc (it will start downloading and will say Confusedize mismatch). I also tried downloading other app's and tweaks with the same error messageHuh I would like to mention that Cydia Substrate has the same error as well.
Any ideas? thanks
Hi guys!
Just an update for the above thread, i did some research and my problem came down to "parental control on my router", as soon as I removed it and reloaded Cydia, installed Cydia substrate and everything worked fine. So, not expert on this but I think jailbroken devices with the same issue I had, need a fully opened internet connection in order to function and update themselves properly. That is the reason why you see a lot of videos on youtube telling you to connect, or have a VPN connection.(apparently that solve the issue as well, it didnt worked for me, because I couldn't create a connection due to my location,guess. Again, sorry if I wrote some dumb things, but this is what I think it is and what eventually solved my " size mismatch issue".
Visca Barca, Visca XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Size mismach!!!0