Automatically add new episodes
Is it possible it automatically add the latest episodes of your favorite shows? I can't seem to find an answer for this.
assuming you're talking about shows you added to your video source, check out the Watchdog add on
Sure, just copy the latest episode into the same folder as the last automatically.
I'm talking about my favorite shows. Is there a way to have the latest episodes automatically get added to a favorites folder or something rather than me searching for each individual show each day.
We don't know what your favourite show is. nor XBMC so how can it tell what get's added automatically?
If you are asking how to ensure that your favourite TV shows are downloaded automatically, then the answer is Sickbeard, there is a great setup guide here.
(2014-02-23, 17:23)DozeBeatS Wrote: I'm talking about my favorite shows. Is there a way to have the latest episodes automatically get added to a favorites folder or something rather than me searching for each individual show each day.
You mean, when new episodes are added to xbmc you want to watch any unseen ones? The "OnDeck" or Recommended Episodes feature does this. Many skins have widgets(Aeon MQ5, Ace, Aeon Nox, Arctic) so can watch each episode in order without sifting through tv shows.
ReFocus , becuase it's, well, refocused. On being functional AND beautiful.

Pics
(2014-02-23, 17:23)DozeBeatS Wrote: I'm talking about my favorite shows. Is there a way to have the latest episodes automatically get added to a favorites folder or something rather than me searching for each individual show each day.

Maybe this is what you are looking for?

Read the README section at the end.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1636889

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatically add new episodes0