Questions for beginner
Hello, I recently installed it on my raspberry pi OpenELEC gotham milkhouse latest version, I wanted to know if the GUI is 1080p or 720p, 720p if there is an add on RASPBMC on how to easily change to 1080p? If there is not a chance in the future to include this opportunity? In the latest versions of February, I noticed that a movie mkv playback stopped by remote control directly from the stop button emits an annoying buzz while stopping the movie screen with information that is not happens (I have a hdmi amplifier connected to the raspberry) it happens to you? Thank you.
(2014-02-21, 00:52)marcavatar Wrote: Hello, I recently installed it on my raspberry pi OpenELEC gotham milkhouse latest version, I wanted to know if the GUI is 1080p or 720p

In Gotham builds you can choose either 720 or 1080 for the GUI in Settings -> System -> Video output -> Set GUI resolution limit => enter your preferred limit, typically either 720 or 1080.

However you won't see this setting unless you change your settings level to Advanced or Expert. Go to Settings -> Appearance and in Settings level (bottom of the left column) select either Advanced or Expert, and now the GUI resolution limit will be visible to you in System -> Video output.

(2014-02-21, 00:52)marcavatar Wrote: In the latest versions of February, I noticed that a movie mkv playback stopped by remote control directly from the stop button emits an annoying buzz while stopping the movie screen with information that is not happens (I have a hdmi amplifier connected to the raspberry) it happens to you? Thank you.

Is this a problem with OpenELEC or Raspbmc? Which version exactly, can you provide a movie sample that demonstrates this problem? What is your make/model of amplifier?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions for beginner0