• 35(current)
Release Eminence
Hey, I'm not sure if this is a problem on my end, but there seems to be a bug where "Marvels agents of shield" gets stuck over the top of every other show on every Time slot in the TV guide add on, not really sure what to make of it but here is a screenshot.
some feedback from today's build (until commit 168cd9348e)
- the 'show info' on the lovefilm view is a very nice addition, and made the view a lot more useful.
- info list looks kind of weird when there's only one item. (the item is centered instead of being on the top)
- sometimes the cursor just disappear when in lists.
- in info list and banner list the selected cursor remains centered, instead of going to the bottom. it's not much consistent with other views of the skin, i think it would look better if it just go to the bottom before showing new items.
- not a fan of the new watched indicator. especially on lists, the one before it was very clean and subtle, but the new one just draw a lot of attention.

thanks for listening
(2014-04-18, 14:56)kevlinmannen Wrote: Hey, I'm not sure if this is a problem on my end, but there seems to be a bug where "Marvels agents of shield" gets stuck over the top of every other show on every Time slot in the TV guide add on, not really sure what to make of it but here is a screenshot.

he's rite.
there's some random overlaying objects.
i found it to be in the music section. when pressing left from 'Library' to 'Media Center
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2014-04-18, 14:56)kevlinmannen Wrote: Hey, I'm not sure if this is a problem on my end, but there seems to be a bug where "Marvels agents of shield" gets stuck over the top of every other show on every Time slot in the TV guide add on, not really sure what to make of it but here is a screenshot.
Should be fixed now. Was just missing a visibility condition for Wednesday's list so shows airing Wednesday were overlapping all the others. I'm surprised I haven't had any shows airing on Wednesday to notice this!

(2014-04-18, 15:05)fabiomello Wrote: 1. info list looks kind of weird when there's only one item. (the item is centered instead of being on the top). in info list and banner list the selected cursor remains centered, instead of going to the bottom. it's not much consistent with other views of the skin, i think it would look better if it just go to the bottom before showing new items.
2. sometimes the cursor just disappear when in lists.
3. not a fan of the new watched indicator. especially on lists, the one before it was very clean and subtle, but the new one just draw a lot of attention.
1. I agree. It is much more consistent as a standard list rather than a fixed list so I've changed it to this behaviour in latest git. Edit... After a bit of use, I think bannerlist needs to stay as a fixed list - but definitely info list needed to change (edit: changed my mind again!).
2. Can you give more details? Are you using a mouse at all - that's the only time I've seen this happen: on my laptop using the trackpad - it doesn't happen on my htpc that doesn't have any sort of mouse.
3. After using it for a day, I agree - it is a bit too intrusive on the list views. I've changed it back to something similar to before for list and info list. Keeping it for poster type views, however, as the checkmark by itself gets lost in the poster. Also keeping it in banner list as it provides a nice consistent right edge.

(2014-04-19, 02:21)locomot1f Wrote:
he's rite.
there's some random overlaying objects.
i found it to be in the music section. when pressing left from 'Library' to 'Media Center
Noticed this a short while ago. This was due to some changes that I made regarding hub navigation to enable mouse support for them - was totally unrelated to the next aired issue. Both should be fixed on latest git.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2014-04-19, 02:40)jurialmunkey Wrote: 2. Can you give more details? Are you using a mouse at all - that's the only time I've seen this happen: on my laptop using the trackpad - it doesn't happen on my htpc that doesn't have any sort of mouse.
found the problem and fixed, it was on my end: just a broken favorite pointing to a source no longer available,.
I really like the recent updates, thanks for adding banner listSmile It doesnt look out of place at all now that theres something to fill the empty space.
Is it in any way possible to keep the selected item centered though like in arctic?

btw I also added live tv to xbmc and it looks gorgeous! One thing I noticed is that when I wanted to select an icon for some channels, the menu that opened was transparent, which makes it kinda hard to read everything on screen.
(2014-04-18, 08:22)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 15:39)pyrodex Wrote: I know this skin is a WIP and I love the changes coming along. I don't mind the new recently added view for Movies, TV, Etc. when you press down from the main screen but I found one minor issue with the screen. If you're in progress with something the dialog that comes up is so transparent and behind the images in the middle you can't see it very well. Is this going to be corrected or is this screen changing in the future to a different format?
Should be fixed now Smile

Confirmed! Much cleaner and easier to read. Increased the WAF +1 Smile.
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
Did custom background widgets get removed?
(2014-04-19, 20:13)redhalo Wrote: Did custom background widgets get removed?
nope. is still there. go over "settings > skin settings > home tiles > customize, click on a tile and choose background widgets to select or change it.
make sure to disable "override background settings with mixed widget" on the 'Background Widgets' Settings page or it will show only a mixed widget.

if this doesn't solve it, you could be using an older version of the skin: xbmc has this annoying bug when installing add ons from a zip file, if there's a add-on zip file of the same name on the add-on packages folder, it installs the version available there, even if it's an older version.
in this case, the solution is to go to the folder "c://your windows user/appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons/packages" (on windows) or "~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/packages" (on Mac) and delete all skin.eminence zip files in there, then trying to install it from zip again.

hope it helps
jurial, like arctic, I've really liked how this skin has developed. I went to go and try to create a smart playlist today and couldn't find out how to navigate to the video screen to create one. Have I missed something?

Thanks in advance.
@deletedpenguin - its on the movies/tvshow hub you just hav er to scroll down to the playlists item in the hub categories
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I figured it was going to be obvious. Smile

Thanks mate.
Really like this skin.
Unfortunately the fonts does not support Hebrew characters.
@jurialmunkey do you plan to do a hub for the Live TV to drop you into the choices like exists but instead of dropping into channels? This would be nice to have a selectable option like TV/Movies. Also would it be possible to split TV/Movies hub choices? I prefer to disable it for TV but not movies but changing the option does it for both hubs.
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
Really loving your skin - great work! You seem to have a magic touch with these skins...

One minor request - would it be possible to add to the LiveTV EPG view some way of setting/switching the channel groups similar to how you can the channel page?
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence35