• 37(current)
Release Eminence
One thing I think should be changed is that the pictures when selecting art to movies and tvshows are so small that you cant see what it is. Should be another view for that I think.
Hmm, reinstalled both services, rebooted XMBC + skin but no effect unfortunately. Also, when I'm pointing the cursor down a screen popups up with some icons below and a black bar on top. This replaces the 'common' screen. On this new screen I can't do anything (but go back to the previous 'page'). It's a mysterious skin :-).
@bertbeukema
do you have any media in your library? Eminence heavily depends on the lilbrary and won't be of much use if you only browse your media in files view. If you have/use a library and have updated eminence, try a reinitialization of Eminence (you can do this in skin settings). If you don't use the library, then disable any "hubs" in skin settings and you probably also have to adjust the main menu tiles to directly jump to files nodes.
(2014-04-22, 17:16)da-anda Wrote: @bertbeukema
do you have any media in your library? Eminence heavily depends on the lilbrary and won't be of any use if you only browse your media in files view. If you have/use a library and have updated eminence, try a reinitialization of Eminence (you can do this in skin settings)

Yup, fully loaded with media (images / video / tvshows / music). Content is displayed within Eminence; home widget does work (the big image + small text). It's just that the widget on 'click-through' doesn't display anything. I can browse through all content, so that's not the issue :-).
@bertbeukema

If memory serves correct, I believe by default only the first widget on Home Screen/Down Arrow is pre-configured. All 4 of those bottom widgets can be configured/customized by going to Settings->Skin->Background Widgets->Customize Widget 1, 2, 3, 4. Once they have been configured, Down Arrow tabs to each widget and Left/Right Arrow scrolls through the content of each widget.
(2014-04-23, 04:05)GoogleRocks! Wrote: @bertbeukema

If memory serves correct, I believe by default only the first widget on Home Screen/Down Arrow is pre-configured. All 4 of those bottom widgets can be configured/customized by going to Settings->Skin->Background Widgets->Customize Widget 1, 2, 3, 4. Once they have been configured, Down Arrow tabs to each widget and Left/Right Arrow scrolls through the content of each widget.

Hmm, will try it today, but it's a bit obscure in the GUI to see what needs to be done (steps to take / functions to set are not very clear). Would be better to preload these with widgets I believe, that way the user has some context on what's supposed to happen & how to adjust the GUI for customization.

Oh, one other issue
: when I set the theme of this skin to Light, the text on the main widget for all home 'pages' becomes unreadable. It doesn't change to white but rather becomes darker than it was already.
I know this isn't exactly the right place to ask but is there a way to set a home tile to go to specific part of an add-on e.g. go straight to BBC One of the iPlayer add-on?
sure. add the folder as favorite and link it from there or enable the debug/Dev output of eminence,browse to the desired location, write down the displayed path in the upper right corner and use that as path for your home tile.
(2014-04-23, 15:41)HassanTheGooner Wrote: I know this isn't exactly the right place to ask but is there a way to set a home tile to go to specific part of an add-on e.g. go straight to BBC One of the iPlayer add-on?

yes, you can. and this is one of the things that make eminence my favorite skin. to do that, follow these steps:
1. go into the add-on section that you want on the home tile
2. mark the section as a favorite
3. go to the customize menu and add the custom favorite as the tile path

---
edit: sorry about that, didn't refresh the page and missed a post. @da-anda already explained how to do that on the post above.
Awsome!

Sometime i feel like i waste my Time with Skinning if i see such gr8ness!

Seems there Awsome things to come!

means like the Style!
I also have the problem with empty hubs on video and tv shows. I'm trying to use the skin on latest gotham nightly on the amazon fire tv. Confluence works fine. I have a fully loaded library. The homescreen also sowws that i have 92 movies and 948 episodes in my library, and also it shows artwork from recently added media.

But as soon as you press Movies or TV Shows you end up with a empty hub.

I checked for the plugins:
Skin.widgets = available
service.library.data.provider (manually installed) = available

***EDIT***
after installing service.library.data.provider I had to do a full restart from XBMC, and reinitialize eminence, but after that it's working.
Small bug:
Add-on menu: Icons for Auto update and notifications are off screen.
One thing I've notice I'm unable to access "Settings > PVR Service > Channel Manager > (Group Management) When I get to "Group Management" I'm unable to access this menu.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@jurialmunkey:

Did give your Skin a Go to Test it, have to say i like the Way how the Mainmenuitens can be setup.

Not shure if its to early to mention some Bucks, but as i try to add more than one custom Item, all items instead of four disapear (have to use the "reinitialise"-Option to get them back.

Will you offer more Options for the Mainmenuitems? miss Musicvideos 4 example.

More Options in the "Movie-Hub" would also be cool. (couldn't finde a way to acces my Tag's 4 example.)

If your open for suggestions: Would be cool to have more Info beside the Fanart of the Lovefilmview.

Nice concept!

Cheers
found another bug on the latest build:
- when coming back from a list after the end of a video. the list view icons go into their old (bigger) version, until you scroll.
small request:
- i really love that feature that makes the skin changes color according to the time of the day. never seen it on a skin before, kudos for the innovation.
could you add a way to choose a particular color and keep it through the skin, regardless of time?. i personally like the one the appears at 1AM (blue-ish).
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence35