• 48(current)
Release Eminence
@ hoopsdavis

AFAIK, editing of the Channel Name is dependent on the PVR Back End supporting it. The Channel Name comes from the TV Listings source via an XML file and is overwritten with each update of the listings. So if your Back End supports it, edit it there.

@jurialmunkey

On this topic, I believe it would look a lot cleaner if the TV Show Name appeared more prominent by switching its position with Channel Name, giving the TV Show Name the larger font because of the presence of the Channel Icon, IMHO.
@ jurialmunkey

I really like the way the Hubs are evolving, customization options that you've added etc.

1. Are you planning to support the addition of an unlimited number of Custom Items in the Hubs as is the case for Home Tiles? The current limit of 3 isn't enough especially now with the addition of Favourites being added as an option, however I don't know what the magic number would be if you were to increase the hard coded limit, so unlimited would be ideal.

2. Can you carry forward the Custom Playlist names from the Hub into the library page title rather than simply the word "Playlist"? As an example, using Custom/Smart Playlists and Custom Hub Items, I subdivide my movie library into "Movies", "Home Videos", "Concerts" etc., however they are all labelled "Playlist" for titles in the library. Either grab it from the Name Tag in the .xsp file or from the Hub item label itself?
(2014-07-22, 15:09)emptyhead Wrote: "Removed info list view as list with show info shows the same"

Yeah but the other one looked HEAPS better! Can you put it back?

+1 for this!
I really loved the info list view Smile!

I hope you'll be able to encorporate the concept of shinu, it makes that panel more part of the whole skin IMHO.

For the rest everything seems fine and dandy Wink.
very professional skin!!
Another question for everyone. I'm running the WMC PVR backend with XBMC, how can I add series recording as an option to eminence. I'm pretty sure I did it with artic but I forgot how. Has anyone done it?
(2014-07-26, 16:29)Talguy Wrote: Another question for everyone. I'm running the WMC PVR backend with XBMC, how can I add series recording as an option to eminence. I'm pretty sure I did it with artic but I forgot how. Has anyone done it?

At the moment I'm adding them via wmc, I've sent Jurialmunkey the file and asked him to make the changes to it for Eminence, he made these changes for me on the Arctic skin, as soon as he make the changes and send the files back I'll share them with everyone.

YOu can take the files from (DeleteTimer.xml and RecordPrefs.xml) from the acrtic skin and add them to Eminence, it'll work for now but the menu isn't pretty

Link to the modified Arctic files: http://tinyurl.com/of89dv6

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awesome. thanks for the quick reply. I'm guessing you were the guy I got the files from for artic then.
(2014-07-26, 16:43)Talguy Wrote: awesome. thanks for the quick reply. I'm guessing you were the guy I got the files from for artic then.

I think you're right. I'll send Jurial another reminder I'm sure he'll get to it when he finds time.

Once I get the files I'll be sure to post a link to them.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the series record only available for WMC? I'm using argus
yes, the ArgusTV addon doesn't provide this yet - also series recordings support is not yet part of the PVR API, so everything is just hacks atm.
Such a polished skin, I love it. I've even taken the time to create my own png icons for parts of the Hub and Main Menu that I want to customise.

If anyone else would like to the use icons, feel free.
Just drop the images in XBMC\addons\skin.eminence-master\extras\icons

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

You'll probably need to re-download them, or back them up if at some point you update the skin.

Unless Jurial would like to add them to his Github.

Any request, and I'll see what I can come up wtih.

Great skin, massive thanks!
Hi
Great looking skin.
I have one question, how can I toggle between showing all movies and unwatched movies?

Karl
does anyone know how to create a playlist for unwatched movies?

WOW ! This skin is REALLY amazing! Thanks a lot!
(2014-07-29, 16:06)hoopsdavis Wrote: does anyone know how to create a playlist for unwatched movies?

Rule:
Playcount 0
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence35