• 60(current)
Release Eminence
I have been having an issue for a while now and I think now it must be an issue with this skin. When I am watching a movie or TV show, moving the mouse will bring up the controls and some video info. Usually, in the bottom right hand corner there will be a logo with the show or movie's name. Some of them do not show up though.
All the posts I have read so far don't help. I ran artwork downloader with the proper settings as was discussed in earlier threads. I then manually set a bunch of logos, which made them show up in other skins, but still no go in eminence.
Not sure what else you need to track this down, but let me know, it's making me crazy.
How about a hub for music Jurial? Would be handy to access music add ons.
while we're on the subject of Music. I was messing around with the Immersive skin last night. I have to say I really like it's Music Now Playing screen that scrolls the Band name and song name at random angle across the screen and the fading in and out blocking of the fanart picture. Would love to see something like this built into eminence as I don't like running the visualization in the background and the static fanart is a little bland to me.
(2014-08-21, 17:29)dkplayaclub Wrote: I have been having an issue for a while now and I think now it must be an issue with this skin. When I am watching a movie or TV show, moving the mouse will bring up the controls and some video info. Usually, in the bottom right hand corner there will be a logo with the show or movie's name. Some of them do not show up though.
All the posts I have read so far don't help. I ran artwork downloader with the proper settings as was discussed in earlier threads. I then manually set a bunch of logos, which made them show up in other skins, but still no go in eminence.
Not sure what else you need to track this down, but let me know, it's making me crazy.
Strange. I'm not doing anything unusual here and never had any problems. I'll have a think about what it could be. Do the logos show in other skins on fullscreen video? (not just in the library because xbmc uses different infolabels for library and videoplayer - ListItem.Art vs Player.Art)

(2014-08-22, 08:15)emptyhead Wrote: How about a hub for music Jurial? Would be handy to access music add ons.
Check out 0.9.48
Was really easy to do now that I've separated them out as their own windows - just some content tags, a few conditions, a few label changes and the window id.

ActivateWindow(3203) -- it should be the default preset music icon tile in the home customisation.

At the moment the widget part is hard coded to show top100 songs, but I'll provide some options at a later date. It doesn't really work well for albums etc. because of the square vs landscape aspect ratio thing.

(2014-08-22, 14:31)Talguy Wrote: while we're on the subject of Music. I was messing around with the Immersive skin last night. I have to say I really like it's Music Now Playing screen that scrolls the Band name and song name at random angle across the screen and the fading in and out blocking of the fanart picture. Would love to see something like this built into eminence as I don't like running the visualization in the background and the static fanart is a little bland to me.
Yeah I did something similar in Arctic. I'll have a look into adding something similar for Eminence. Might just pinch the Immersive code...
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2014-08-22, 14:31)Talguy Wrote: while we're on the subject of Music. I was messing around with the Immersive skin last night. I have to say I really like it's Music Now Playing screen that scrolls the Band name and song name at random angle across the screen and the fading in and out blocking of the fanart picture. Would love to see something like this built into eminence as I don't like running the visualization in the background and the static fanart is a little bland to me.

I have this in my skin. If Jurial wishes to, he can take the code
This sort of vizualization thingy is originated from the skin Lightbox by treejammer (just for the records) Wink
I got the update and looks pretty good!
Live Tv Widget would be nice, something like next Recording or so.
Is there a way to direct start if you press on tv series in progress instead go into the series folder?
Oh, the old Additional homescreen widgets when you press down with the little icons for movies,series,trailers was my favourite. The new style fits not my needs Big Grin only my 50cent.
Greetz Stealth
System : openelec 3.2.3 | Aeon Nox | Intel i3-3225 @3,3Ghz | Intel Graphic integrated | 4Gb Ram | 128 SSD
Remotes : Harmony One+ | MCE-Remote | xbmc IPhone Remote | Yatse on Asus Transformer Prime
TV : Sony Bravia over Hdmi | TV Server : 3xTechnotrend Cable Tuner | DVBViewer 5.0+RecService 1.25
Sound : Logitech Z5500 over optical
Storage : Qnap 412 4x3TB Raid5
Hey
I noticed that loading widget... in left top right corner doesn't have dark background anymore. Like the volume indicator...
It used to work fine with dark background a while ago and now it's broken. It's hard to see with a transparent background
(2014-08-22, 15:34)jurialmunkey Wrote: Strange. I'm not doing anything unusual here and never had any problems. I'll have a think about what it could be. Do the logos show in other skins on fullscreen video? (not just in the library because xbmc uses different infolabels for library and videoplayer - ListItem.Art vs Player.Art)

OK. I did not know there were 2 different "libraries". I was checking in Rapier if the logos showed up in the list of movies/TV shows. Not sure what skins I could use to check this, I ill check it out and let you know.
Music hub looks awesome. I would assume most people use the Radio addon. Can it be added under songs?
Are there any plans on adding some more stuff to the download subtitles window? Don't see anything on the To-do list regarding it.
Would love to have sync, cc icons and preferably also the file name so you can match subtitles yourself.
Will music and PVR hubs be going like the TV and Movies hubs? At the moment the TV/Movie hubs have the option to add short cuts to addons.
hi @jurialmunkey
I am wondering if there is a way in this skin where for some views I can influence the transperancy to show more of the background fanart and more of the colour of the background fanart.
Until Emience the Transparency skin was my favorite. When I was in the movie hub I would have the setting at fanart. In the Eminence skin I would like in the movie hub, when I am using your Info List to ge the option to set the background skin colour to actually see the fanart colour background, but leave enough contrast to see/read the information. Can I already do this in the skin, or would this be a possible enhancement?
How do we get to this lovely carousel view? Sometimes pressing down arrow does it but doesn't work all the time.

As nice as that looks, for my purposes I have been wondering if there is a way to disable it completely.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence35