• 42(current)
Release Eminence
ahhh, that's where those are Smile Thanks very much.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
And if I wanted to remove it and the sub heading showing how many items in the library?
check the source (like anybody else showing you the solution would have to do). Given my link earlier you now know the ID of the according string. Use a tool to search all XML files for that string ID and you have the location where you can play try and error with, or simply wait for jurialmunkey to add the option to hide it
I'm seeing the same issue as mentioned here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1692300

Running OpenElec 4.0.0 on my Raspberry Pi. You can see what this looks like here:

Any ideas what may be causing this?
have you changed the font? Try with using default skin settings. Or wait, which RaspberryPI model do you have and what's your GPU mem? Try to increase the GPU mem if it's below 128 MB (got up to something like 192MB if you enabled HI res artwork)
(2014-05-13, 20:45)da-anda Wrote: have you changed the font? Try with using default skin settings. Or wait, which RaspberryPI model do you have and what's your GPU mem? Try to increase the GPU mem if it's below 128 MB (got up to something like 192MB if you enabled HI res artwork)

I have the 512MB Model B. The GPU has 256MB allocated to it. I just dug into the logs, and there were errors loading fonts. There are no actual fonts in ~/.xbmc/addons/skin.eminence/fonts. I replaced the skin (downloaded through XBMC's add-on manager) with a snapshot of the master Github branch, and it is now working. Cheers!
Love the skin, but I got a question/idea about the live tv section.
For years I used media portal and I got sort of used to how you change channels there;
to the left or right for channel groups and up or down for channel selection.
This way you can navigate very fast and see what's on what channel, especially if you got 125+ tv channels.

The skin that comes with Gotham, Confluence, got this sort of but in a twist; you can go sideways for groups but channel switching only by pressing enter and selecting the appropriate icon.
Here's an example as how that would look like;

It would make the live tv section feel less clunky on the remote; that's how it feels to me now.
Also changing channels with loosing the tv picture isn't exactly that great either, now you don't see a thing at all but such a menu would be really great in half transparency Smile
And half the size would probably be even better; the sample takes almost the full screen.
Last thing; I really like the next (volgende in picture) at that place; makes me hardly use the EPG except for like once a day to see what's on when.
Is jurialmunkey still developing this project? I hate to see this fall by the wayside.
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
(2014-05-18, 17:37)pyrodex Wrote: Is jurialmunkey still developing this project? I hate to see this fall by the wayside.

Pretty sure he said he was doing exams or something at the moment and he would return after they are done
I am waiting for skin settings to be completed.
Definitely still working on it, just a break because it is coming to the end of semester and I have a lot of assessments due plus my job on top of that. Additionally, I recently moved house. So all those are priorities for me Wink

Work on the skin will resume mid June when semester ends.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Wha...? You mean real life got in the way?! Wink
Well I decided to make the navigation more natural and got to this:

Add to keyboard.xml;
Code:
<FullscreenLiveTV>
    <keyboard>
    <h>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Home)</h>
    <i>OSD</i>
    <return>PlayList</return>
    <left>StepBack</left>
    <right>StepForward</right>
    <up>BigStepForward</up>
    <down>BigStepBack</down>
    </keyboard>
  </FullscreenLiveTV>
  <PVROSDChannels>
    <keyboard>
    <left>PreviousChannelGroup</left>
    <right>NextChannelGroup</right>
    </keyboard>
  </PVROSDChannels>
Also could be added to the skin itself rather than global for each skin

This feels much more natural and with these lines added you can also go to the next and previous channel groups in the odd guide...
Talking about the osd guide... maybe you can edit it a bit;

My suggestions:
- Make the TV channel names longer so they fit better (got a lot which don't fit), bit odd while the program name is longer...
- Make the fonts 1 size bigger, still readable and:
- Smaller fonts make place for the next program with starting time next to it
- The variables under the home menu tiles don't get translated
- Make the text space for recoded recordings (2nd screenshot) a bit longer; this looks a bit odd

Mainly tested live tv as that's what I mainly needed in order for the "waf" factor...
In a few weeks I'll have some time to look into the xml's for some edits if you'd need any help
Hi. Love the skin. Quick question:

Theres one addon in particular (p2p streams) which, when I open it, opens fine n list form. But when I open up one of the items on the list (ie Website parsers list) it ALWAYS shows it in poster mode, even though List should be my default view. Strange thing is, this doesnt happen on another install i have of xbmc with this same addon, which makes me think its not add-on specific. I am working on Gotham in Android, by the way.

Any ideas?
Well I looked into the code to 'fix' my worst annoyance with the skin and decided to share it;

Aligned both the channel name + program name to the left, it was just not right with me
Made the space for the names longer so less scrolling, there was no need for it and really got to me

Here's the whole code: http://pastebin.com/yspxGGSf

Or here the parts I edited in case you want to reproduce it and/or change it further;

lines 95-114
Code:
<control type="label">
                        <posx>130</posx>                                   <- changed
                        <posy>5</posy>
                        <width>400</width>                                  <- changed
                        <align>left</align>                                     <- changed
                        <textcolor>PanelFG-NF</textcolor>
                        <selectedcolor>PanelFG-NF</selectedcolor>
                        <font>Font-SettingsCategory</font>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.ChannelName]</label>
                    </control>
                    <control type="label">
                        <posx>130</posx>                                   <- changed
                        <posy>40</posy>
                        <width>400</width>                                  <- changed
                        <align>left</align>                                     <- changed
                        <font>Font-ListInfo</font>
                        <textcolor>PanelFG-NF</textcolor>
                        <selectedcolor>PanelFG-NF</selectedcolor>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Title]</label>
                    </control>

and lines 161-181:
Code:
<control type="label">
                        <posx>130</posx>                                  <- changed
                        <posy>5</posy>
                        <width>400</width>                                <- changed
                        <align>left</align>                                   <- changed
                        <textcolor>Selected</textcolor>
                        <selectedcolor>Selected</selectedcolor>
                        <font>Font-SettingsCategory</font>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.ChannelName]</label>
                    </control>
                    <control type="label">
                        <posx>130</posx>                                  <- changed
                        <posy>40</posy>
                        <width>400</width>                                 <- changed
                        <align>left</align>                                    <- changed
                        <font>Font-ListInfo</font>
                        <textcolor>Selected</textcolor>
                        <selectedcolor>Selected</selectedcolor>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Title]</label>
                    </control>
                </focusedlayout>

Small offset fix menu size, line 14
Code:
<width>668</width>

So what do you think, better this way?
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help