• 63(current)
Release Eminence
This skin is looking very good. As with a fresh skin there are some problems.

- The dialog at the top of the screen is too small to display all the text. For example when cleaning the database the path to a missing file is presented. In the Dialog there is only space for nfs:// so you can't decide which to delete and which not (I deleted my complete series database Sad)
- I would like to have random fanart for the different cagetories Movies, Series and Music (Artist fanart). Is that possible?
- Pressing down to select the widget only selects one widget in all the menu-items (Well sometimes recently added movies and then recently added tv-series). I would like to have a different widget per menu-item. Such ass last added movies, Series in progress, Artists spotlight and so on.

Hopefully you can help me with these points.

(there may be more points, but I'm not able to test at this moment)
(2014-08-29, 16:47)hoopsdavis Wrote: does anyone know custom commands for playlist.

How to search for Actors in a playlist
search Genre in playlist
Recently added movies in playlist
Use "Filter" from the sidebar menu when inside the playlist. EDIT: Which makes me realize I really need to update the style of the filter window.
That can do everything except recently added which you will need to use "Sort by" instead from the sidebar.

(2014-08-31, 17:17)soupboy Wrote: Just updated this skin and it looks like "Show Info" for the Wall View has disappeared? Any chance we would be able to have this back as its my favourite view!

Most other views still have the "Show Info" option but this one seems to have been removed.

Loving the skin and have been using it almost daily on my pi since you first put it up!
I changed the id for wall from 52 to 500 so it matched the default Confluence id for thumbs (so you can set it as the default view in youtube settings etc). I just forgot to update the id on the show info option to match, should be fixed now.

(2014-08-31, 17:43)da-anda Wrote: I noticed some strange behavior by accidently naigating to the left while f.e. browsing the "Addons" list triggered from the home menu. It will take you back to home which is sort of unexpected - especially because there is also no visual indicator to do so. IMO sliding back to the previous window should only happen within menu nodes if you are able to detect these cases.
Should be fixed now for video library/addons.

(2014-08-31, 18:24)StealthDefender Wrote: Is there any reason why shown episodes stay in the recently added widget and dont dissapear?
Ist there a setting for this. Normaly the shown episodes/movies should be dissapear in this widget list or i am wrong?
Greetz Stealth
Because the skin uses xbmc's recently added library path which works like that. You either need to make a custom smart playlist with the rules that match your requirements (e.g. playcount < 1) or use the widget paths provided by service.library.data.provider and set up that addon with your required settings
Code:
plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentmovies
Code:
plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentepisodes

(2014-08-31, 19:23)suku_patel_22 Wrote: Would like to be able to customize Spotlight.
What do you mean by "customize spotlight"? In the hub?
The background widget?
You can set a smart playlist for pretty much any widget....

(2014-08-31, 22:40)jelte Wrote: This skin is looking very good. As with a fresh skin there are some problems.

1. The dialog at the top of the screen is too small to display all the text. For example when cleaning the database the path to a missing file is presented. In the Dialog there is only space for nfs:// so you can't decide which to delete and which not (I deleted my complete series database Sad)
2. I would like to have random fanart for the different cagetories Movies, Series and Music (Artist fanart). Is that possible?
3. Pressing down to select the widget only selects one widget in all the menu-items (Well sometimes recently added movies and then recently added tv-series). I would like to have a different widget per menu-item. Such ass last added movies, Series in progress, Artists spotlight and so on.
1. Sorry about that. I've made the text scroll if the label is too big in latest update

2. Do you mean on the home screen? Or do you mean extrafanart? Extrafanart wont be supported. However, home screen backgrounds can be set by disabling the "global mixed widget" in skin settings > home screen (was in background widgets previously). Then goto skin settings > home screen > customise. You will now have an option to choose the background widget when clicking a tile to customise it. You can set slideshow as a widget and choose a path to your slideshow.

3. The widget carousel can be customised in skin settings. You can cycle through the four items by pressing up once it is opened. See point 2 for how to customise the background widget for individual tiles.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2014-09-01, 00:14)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2014-08-31, 19:23)suku_patel_22 Wrote: Would like to be able to customize Spotlight.
What do you mean by "customize spotlight"? In the hub?
The background widget?
You can set a smart playlist for pretty much any widget....

Where can I find further details about smart playlist ?
(2014-09-01, 03:40)suku_patel_22 Wrote: Where can I find further details about smart playlist ?

If you go into either movies or tvshow hub, and scroll down the right side options there is an entry named "playlists". Click that. Then go to "New Smart Playlist". A dialog comes up and you can add rules to make playlists like "Genre is Comedy" and "Not played in the last 3 weeks" for example. If you are making it for a widget make sure you limit the number of items to something like 10 or 25 so it doesn't take forever to load. Then give it a name and save it. Now from the various places you set widgets there should be options to set a playlist, select the playlist you made.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=xbmc+smart+playlists&l=1
(2014-08-31, 22:40)jelte Wrote: This skin is looking very good. As with a fresh skin there are some problems.

1. The dialog at the top of the screen is too small to display all the text. For example when cleaning the database the path to a missing file is presented. In the Dialog there is only space for nfs:// so you can't decide which to delete and which not (I deleted my complete series database Sad)
2. I would like to have random fanart for the different cagetories Movies, Series and Music (Artist fanart). Is that possible?
3. Pressing down to select the widget only selects one widget in all the menu-items (Well sometimes recently added movies and then recently added tv-series). I would like to have a different widget per menu-item. Such ass last added movies, Series in progress, Artists spotlight and so on.
1. Sorry about that. I've made the text scroll if the label is too big in latest update

2. Do you mean on the home screen? Or do you mean extrafanart? Extrafanart wont be supported. However, home screen backgrounds can be set by disabling the "global mixed widget" in skin settings > home screen (was in background widgets previously). Then goto skin settings > home screen > customise. You will now have an option to choose the background widget when clicking a tile to customise it. You can set slideshow as a widget and choose a path to your slideshow.

3. The widget carousel can be customised in skin settings. You can cycle through the four items by pressing up once it is opened. See point 2 for how to customise the background widget for individual tiles.
Thanks for the quick reply. And you don't have to apologize, I should have paid more attention. I'll look further into the widget stuff Smile
(2014-08-31, 18:24)StealthDefender Wrote: Is there any reason why shown episodes stay in the recently added widget and dont dissapear?
Ist there a setting for this. Normaly the shown episodes/movies should be dissapear in this widget list or i am wrong?
Greetz Stealth
Because the skin uses xbmc's recently added library path which works like that. You either need to make a custom smart playlist with the rules that match your requirements (e.g. playcount < 1) or use the widget paths provided by service.library.data.provider and set up that addon with your required settings
Code:
plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentmovies
Code:
plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentepisodes
Sorry jurial but i don´t get it?? Where i find this settings of the widget to change the path?Tongue
Greetz Stealth
System : openelec 3.2.3 | Aeon Nox | Intel i3-3225 @3,3Ghz | Intel Graphic integrated | 4Gb Ram | 128 SSD
Remotes : Harmony One+ | MCE-Remote | xbmc IPhone Remote | Yatse on Asus Transformer Prime
TV : Sony Bravia over Hdmi | TV Server : 3xTechnotrend Cable Tuner | DVBViewer 5.0+RecService 1.25
Sound : Logitech Z5500 over optical
Storage : Qnap 412 4x3TB Raid5
jurial, will you add back the separate window for the home screen slider-widget as an alternative? I found it much nicer and cleaner than having the slider above the menu (looks way to overloaded for my taste). Also, the slider above the menu will be gone after you played f.e. a trailer. So to get to the next one, you have to browser there over and over again which is a bit annoying..
Is it possible to change the background/wallpaper at the home screen?

Can't find a way to do it

Thanks in advance Smile
Could someone link me to the updated, flat looking version of this skin please?

Thankyou Smile
(2014-09-01, 11:29)jamlfc Wrote: Is it possible to change the background/wallpaper at the home screen?

Can't find a way to do it

Thanks in advance Smile

Set a background widget and then set it to slideshow to have custom backgrounds for each tile.

(2014-09-01, 11:40)jamlfc Wrote: Could someone link me to the updated, flat looking version of this skin please?

Thankyou Smile

Topic start...:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.eminence
I really like the home screen with the widget on pressing up (tnx for adding an 'invert option' for this Big Grin ) !
I'm just wondering what triggers an update of the widget? When i complete an episode and want to go to the next it still shows the last one (when using recommend tv-show widget). How do i get it to 'update' to show the next unwatched episode? The most obvious way would be upon completion of an episode, but i don't know if that is standard behaviour which you can easily set?

(i hope i described my issue properly...)
Maybe a little too much to ask, but I would personally love to see a rework of the info list view. If it looked a bit more like Media Info 3 from confluence, I would use it all the time. As it is now, it seems a bit mashed together and odd.
Version No: 0.9.51 Theme: Skin Default

Small point but I've lost the silhouette on all but the weather screen.
(2014-09-01, 05:00)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2014-09-01, 03:40)suku_patel_22 Wrote: Where can I find further details about smart playlist ?

If you go into either movies or tvshow hub, and scroll down the right side options there is an entry named "playlists". Click that. Then go to "New Smart Playlist". A dialog comes up and you can add rules to make playlists like "Genre is Comedy" and "Not played in the last 3 weeks" for example. If you are making it for a widget make sure you limit the number of items to something like 10 or 25 so it doesn't take forever to load. Then give it a name and save it. Now from the various places you set widgets there should be options to set a playlist, select the playlist you made.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=xbmc+smart+playlists&l=1

Brilliant! I've changed Spotlight so it's now a slideshow of the last 25 unwatched episodes!
(2014-09-01, 08:37)StealthDefender Wrote: Sorry jurial but i don´t get it?? Where i find this settings of the widget to change the path?Tongue
Greetz Stealth
Depends on what one you want to change. I moved the settings around a little in the latest version (0.9.51) so I'm going to describe for that version

Skin Settings > Widget Carousel > Customise Widget Item
^^ this is for the "down" widget slider/carousel

Skin Settings > Movies Hub / Tv Shows Hub
^^ For hubs. Change Widget type to playlist, then set the playlist by choosing the menu item that becomes available underneath

Skin Settings > Home Screen > Set global background widget
^^ in 0.9.51 you can set the global background widget to what you want. Or disable it if you want the ability to set widgets for individual tiles

Skin Settings > Home Screen > Customise > Click the tile you want to edit > Widget > Set widget for that tile
^^ with global widget disabled you have this option to set the background widget for each individual tile
^^ also, if you have the global widget disabled, you get the option to "set home background" in Home Screen settings

(2014-09-01, 10:43)da-anda Wrote: jurial, will you add back the separate window for the home screen slider-widget as an alternative? I found it much nicer and cleaner than having the slider above the menu (looks way to overloaded for my taste). Also, the slider above the menu will be gone after you played f.e. a trailer. So to get to the next one, you have to browser there over and over again which is a bit annoying..
Done. Skin Settings > Widget Carousel > Open carousel in own window

(2014-09-01, 13:59)Smobbo Wrote: I really like the home screen with the widget on pressing up (tnx for adding an 'invert option' for this Big Grin ) !
I'm just wondering what triggers an update of the widget? When i complete an episode and want to go to the next it still shows the last one (when using recommend tv-show widget). How do i get it to 'update' to show the next unwatched episode? The most obvious way would be upon completion of an episode, but i don't know if that is standard behaviour which you can easily set?
Using service.library.data.provider try the following as the path:
Code:
plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recommendedepisodes&reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recommendedepisodes)]
You can change the recommendedepisodes part for any of the tags listed here:
https://github.com/BigNoid/service.libra.../README.md

(2014-09-01, 14:38)dkplayaclub Wrote: Maybe a little too much to ask, but I would personally love to see a rework of the info list view. If it looked a bit more like Media Info 3 from confluence, I would use it all the time. As it is now, it seems a bit mashed together and odd.
Yeah I was actually going to remove info list view altogether as I was never very happy with it but people complained so I put it back. I agree, a media info 3 style view might be a little more suitable. Maybe when I get time, but focus is on other things at the moment.

(2014-09-01, 15:45)Endemoniada Wrote: Version No: 0.9.51 Theme: Skin Default

Small point but I've lost the silhouette on all but the weather screen.
I noticed this the other day but couldn't figure out what I had changed that caused it. I think I've tracked the issue down so should be fixed now (hopefully!).
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence35