tv show area corrupted or something?
Hi guys, strange error is happening. My tv shows have been added in and were working fine, when I looked today tv show area is empty and everything appears a little funny. I can't access side bar menus and what not I can only go back when in the tv show area...

I tried adding the sources again and scanning for content and then it scans for them but it doesn't show them in the tv show area...any ideas? I've been using xbmc for years and never had such troubles...

This is how it looks when u enter tv shows....
Have you tried using the default skin?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Hmm, it didn't before but now it does! So the skin must be a little bugged.
Looks like a possible GPU driver problem to me, are you using either Intel or AMD graphics? Have you maybe had a driver update?
(2014-02-21, 13:12)jjd-uk Wrote: Looks like a possible GPU driver problem to me, are you using either Intel or AMD graphics? Have you maybe had a driver update?

I am using an ATI 7750, I updated the graphics drivers before installing XBMC.
It could possibly be a skin update, especially if you're using a git version on a repo. See if you can revert the skin in the settings or reinstall it.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I installed it from the regular addon menu. So it's quite strange....now even in the default skin I can't actually go into season/episode view.....I hit enter and nothing happens I can scroll through tv shows and what not, just can't enter them....something so strange is going on.
(2014-02-21, 17:56)pisoj1 Wrote: I installed it from the regular addon menu. So it's quite strange....now even in the default skin I can't actually go into season/episode view.....I hit enter and nothing happens I can scroll through tv shows and what not, just can't enter them....something so strange is going on.

In an other thread you did have all kind of update problems, installed some dll file.
Are you sure that you solved those problems, perhaps they are the source of your current problems.
Sending a log file is also a good idea.
Seems the database corrupted. Think I did have a power outage last night. Might be why. Log file did help, Thanks.

Reloading this data takes far too long >_<

The dll problem might still exist, xbmc tells me to update direct X but it's already updated to the latest. Big confused...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv show area corrupted or something?0