Bug Broken resume point ?
It seems recently resume point are gone from Gotham (Tested with last alpha today).

I can no more continue stopped media, the inferface does not propose to, and json resume value is empty.

So I guess this is the resume point that does no more save to DB on media stop.
Works fine for me. I started watching several movies and stopped them at some point. Then I played them again and XBMC asked me whether I want to resume from that position or not.

Maybe your DB is screwed?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Just reverted to a backuped database from 2013 (76) was updated to 78 but same result with today alpha build from download site.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=135591

Logs do not show database attempt to set the bookmark nor error Sad
Working fine here (current master).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Well tried from a fresh install and it works, then tried from a frodo 12.2 myvideo75 to be updated and it worked too.

I suppose I went in an unsupported update path between alphas during my tests.

Sorry for noise.
No problem - if you can figure out why it might be useful for others (assuming you have the old database around). The weird thing is no logging - if it was a database problem there'd almost certainly be logging.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Broken resume point ?0