[MOD] reFocusX
Brick 
reFocusX
I am currently working on a skin mockup for a new skin and while I was doing some research, looking around, modifying and testing I made a mod of the really nice reFocus skin.

And now I wanted to share it with you.
DOWNLOAD

This mod is based on the reFocus BIG skin (Frodo version)
Thanks to Paul Salem, Jeroen and everybody else involved in making the original reFocus skin.

Overall this mod has a grey tone to it and I change a lot of elements like menu buttons, player controls, overlays, backgrounds and much more. I was doing this for my own personal use and have not been keeping track of all the things I changed. The extra colors and other stuff from the original skin have been removed. The download only contains my mod as the default skin.

Here are some screenshots of the skin in action:
watch gallery

Note: Some stuff is untouched and some stuff might look odd but I have only focused on the stuff I use and this is not a complete skin it's simply a personal mod.

Installation from ZIP file:

1. Download the .zip file onto your system: http://mjukt.net/skin.refocusx.zip
2. In XBMC go to Add-ons → Install from zip file → navigate to your downloaded file and select it
3. Wait until the installation is complete and select the new skin
Looks very nice. I will try it on my RPi.
Thanks
Looks very good. I love the dark theme and the simple design, great. The only thing is with the sets. There is no plot. Is it possible to integrate the extended.info script in your modded skin.
download link is broken, keen to try this.
Arg can t download it! Link does not work.... Sad
There was a typo in the first download link, the second one in the installation instructions was working but the first one is now fixed as well. Sorry for the error. Barney I don't know if adding extended.info works but please try it.
(2014-03-11, 20:47)coroners Wrote: Barney I don't know if adding extended.info works but please try it.

I tried it, but there is still no plot or description of any movie of the collection.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocusX0