Query info for all albums does nothing [SOLVED]
When I scanned all my music to my library, despite having nfo files with all the info for each album in the correct folders (these were placed there by xbmc's built in export database to separate files function) XBMC fails to load the info. I've tried going to artist>albums and triggering the 'Query info for all albums' option via the contextual menu but this does absolutely nothing. Even if I didn't have the nfo files already there and xbmc had to look up each album via scrappers shouldn't it be getting all this info when scanning the music to the library in the first place? In my old xbmc installation I was having the same problem and ended up having to refresh each album individually even after scanning my library to the database. The whole process doesn't seem to work that well... but now that I exported the database and had xbmc generate nfo files for each album in their respective folders I figured XBMC would at least be able to pick this information up but it still doesn't. Any help to solve this rather annoying issue would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. (running frodo 12.3 btw, windows 8.1)

EDIT: Soooo turns out you have to be in library>albums (all albums in the library in one view) in order for that query command to work haha, cool.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Query info for all albums does nothing [SOLVED]0