Userdata Folder Missing
I am having a bizarre issue -- I want to start fresh with a new build for XBMC on a Mac I haven't used in a while (but just updated to Mavericks). So I uninstalled the previous version, 12.1, and installed the new version, 12.3. When I fired up the new version, I noticed it had my previous profiles, settings, etc. So I went to find my userdata folder to delete it and start fresh, but there is no xbmc folder in my user application support folder. And I only have one user on this mac. Where could the folder have gone?
Are you sure you're looking in the proper library folder? There are 2. It would have to be there if your settings were preserved. I guess it could be invisible. You can have spotlight search for invisible files and find it that way.

Just to verify you're looking in the correct location it's ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/Userdata. The Library folder will definately be hidden in Mavericks unless you have changed its visibility.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Userdata Folder Missing0