hot to get rid of xunity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mammoth9999 Offline
Hello all. I'm trying to delete and uninstall my xbmc, are there any hidden files in my macbook pro that
I be unaware of? When I download the new xbmc it just loads the old one again with all the adons I had
before I don't want it to do this I want to start with a fresh xbmc.

Are there any hidden files that I am unaware of? and where can I find them?

Thanks,
find quote
mammoth9999 Offline
how do I get rid of xunity xbmc. evertime I delete it and try to install a fresh xbmc frodo version it keeps loading back to xunity xbmc?
find quote
wgstarks Offline
Posting Freak
Depending on which OS your using your user library may be hidden. If you want to delete everything you will need to delete the app as well as ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC (just the xbmc folder). If the user library is hidden you can reach it from Finder press Option and pull down the Go menu. Library should be there as a destination.

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]
MacMini5,2 HTPC (Frodo 12.3/Aeon Nox 4.1.9/MacOSX 10.8.5)/Onkyo TXNR609/Panny65VT30
find quote
wgstarks Offline
Posting Freak
Deleted

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]
MacMini5,2 HTPC (Frodo 12.3/Aeon Nox 4.1.9/MacOSX 10.8.5)/Onkyo TXNR609/Panny65VT30
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-22 14:36 by wgstarks.)
find quote
amet Offline
How do ya like them apples?
Merged threads, do not double post please

Always read the XBMC_Online_Manual,Frequently_Asked_Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log_file.
find quote
mammoth9999 Offline
(2014-02-22 03:31)wgstarks Wrote:  Depending on which OS your using your user library may be hidden. If you want to delete everything you will need to delete the app as well as ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC (just the xbmc folder). If the user library is hidden you can reach it from Finder press Option and pull down the Go menu. Library should be there as a destination.
find quote