Release NitroCSIA Repository
I just created a repository for the addons I have developed in the last few months:

LDS Videos - videos from numerous LDS church websites including BYU TV, Mormon Channel, and LDS.org
Hawaii News Now - news in Hawaii

The repository can be downloaded here: https://github.com/NitroCSIA/nitrocsia-x...rocsia.zip

Just use the "Install from zip" option. I'm new to all of this so please let me know if something doesn't work.
Sweet! Thank you so much. I was using another repo, but it didn't work on Gotham. You are the man.
Hi thanks for the Hawaii News Now addon, been loving it. It just stopped working recently. Any plans to get it working again? Thanks again, I appreciate your efforts!
Thank you for the LDS Videos Plugin. I just installed it on the latest version of Kodi and it seems to be working pretty well.
I've installed your addon. First thank you. I love having it. However, the mormonchannel one doesn't work. Is it still working for you? Also, I was wondering if you could add one for mormon.org which also has videos on it.

Thanks,
I've been using this addon for years and love it. I use it to watch Studio C all the time.

It's too bad that the BYU TV API doesn't provide episode numbers within seasons, like "<SeasonEpisodeNumber>Episode 10</SeasonEpisodeNumber>" or something like that for S05E10. I need this data in order to push the information into Trakt.tv to scrobble my watches.

I've come up with a hack based on a regex match of the episode's name. For the majority of Studio C episodes, the episode name is simply of the format "Season 5, Episode 10", which works perfectly. But they also have a few themed episodes with titles like "Season 6 Valentine Special" that are actual episodes, taking the place of "Season 6 Episode 12". That title doesn't match the regex, therefore it doesn't get pushed into the video data.

Theoretically you could just use the index of the episode within the season to determine the episode number, but they also have specials that are like clip shows, interspersed throughout the seasons, that they don't count in their numbering. It's a bit of a mess right now.

Anyway, if you think that my little hack would be helpful for someone, I can do a Pull Request on your GitHub repo to add it.
It would also be nice to use the captionFileUrl that BYU TV provides. You've defined `ccurl`, but you don't do anything with it. This page talks about how to convert the XML-based TTML that they use, into an SRT that Kodi can use.
I've forked the repo and added the subtitle parsing and the episode number parsing. My changes are available at https://github.com/curtisgibby/nitrocsia-xbmc-addons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NitroCSIA Repository0