Win How do we enable MCE Remote Control Skip? (30 sec ahead, 15 sec back)
(2014-02-27, 06:51)scarecrow420 Wrote: step 1 would be to see how skip behaves when watching a regular video file such as a downloaded TV show or whatever

Oh you're right, just verified the skip lag is the same even playing back a .MP4 movie. I tried it on both my laptop and htpc (both i7)
if using the same remote and IR receiver, other applications like WMC "see" and buffer all key presses, it sounds like it would be worthwhile at least mentioning it in an appropriate forum... perhaps there are already threads on XBMC remote control responsiveness

would be interesting if it happens with standard MCE remote or only just logitech ones. Generally, the responsiveness of logitech ones is not great (but i still use them for the other things they offer)
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
My test was using the keyboard shortcut from an actual keyboard. (which was always faster then IR remote commands even on Media Center) I'll poke around and see if I can find the appropriate place to ask a more general XBMC responsive question shortly.
I think the current free release of MCE buddy is v13. v12 tended to not be very accurate and would trim frames. I'm running v14 now which I donated for and it has been rock solid. I usually don't install his betas because new bugs pop up that could cause me to lose a show (and a wife).

MCE buddy is an amazing little program.
How do you access v14 from the download site? We've only been able to find the beta...

(2014-02-27, 20:09)LSU Jonno Wrote: I think the current free release of MCE buddy is v13. v12 tended to not be very accurate and would trim frames. I'm running v14 now which I donated for and it has been rock solid. I usually don't install his betas because new bugs pop up that could cause me to lose a show (and a wife).

MCE buddy is an amazing little program.
It's not on the website, you have to donate for access to his FTP site. On his FTP site you'll see a folder for 14 which is stable, and 15 which is in beta.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do we enable MCE Remote Control Skip? (30 sec ahead, 15 sec back)0