How to install refocus on Pivos
Sorry for my ignorance
I've downloaded the refocus big and refocus light for rasp pi, placed it on my server and tried to install from zip. I then get an error saying the structure is not correct
So I copied both to a USB stick and connected directly to my pivos and tried installing from there
When I select the file to install from zip, nothing happens. No error message nothing

How can I install this skin or am I doing something wrong?
The way the file unzip's creates an extra folder which is causing the problem (at least for ReFocus light). Download the zip file and unzip (use ES File explorer or something like it) and you'll see the folder structure skin.refocus.light.gotham/skin.refocus.light.gotham/(skin files). Rename the second skin.refocus.light.gotham to skin.refocus.light and copy it to the addon folder within XBMC which is found:

Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons

You will need to be able to see hidden files to get there. I use ES File Explorer because it's easy to turn hidden files off and on.

Once you copy the skin.refocus.light folder to the addons folder restart XBMC and go to the appearance menu and change the skin.
(2014-03-01, 18:20)Scott00007 Wrote: The way the file unzip's creates an extra folder which is causing the problem (at least for ReFocus light). Download the zip file and unzip (use ES File explorer or something like it) and you'll see the folder structure skin.refocus.light.gotham/skin.refocus.light.gotham/(skin files). Rename the second skin.refocus.light.gotham to skin.refocus.light and copy it to the addon folder within XBMC

exactly! this should do the trick.
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install refocus on Pivos0