Stop playing next Video automatically
Hi all,

Not too sure if this is skin related but:

In my 'Movies' library, when I click on a particular movie, it will play until the end and then stop and not continue any further.

This is the same behaviour with my 'TV Shows'

However, in my 'Concerts' section, once one video finishes, it automatically starts to play the next one.

Does anyone know why this is occurring and where I can toggle this on/off?

It would be good to know for when I wanted continuous play but as default I would like it to only play one video at a time.

Thanks in advance,

litfoo
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

Hi try here see if that sorts it far you
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2014-02-23, 11:57)wints Wrote: Hi try here see if that sorts it far you

Thanks for this wints.

However, unfortunately does not sort out my issue.

Play next video automatically is set to 'off' which would explain the correct behaviour I am seeing for 'Movies' and 'TV Shows'

My issue is with my 'Concerts' menu where it seems to ignore this setting and play files consecutively.

Am trying to understand why this is happening and how to correct it.
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

Still having the same behaviour so have turned on debugging and upload debug log here

Can anyone see why this is happening?

I hit ok to play: Elbow-Lippy-Kids-(Live-at-Blueprint-Studios).mp4

Once it finishes, it automatically play the next video in my library:

Elbow.Oxegen.Festival.2009.H264.1080i.AC3.2.0-aB.ts

Many thanks

litfoo

Have you tried disabling 'play next song automatically' in the audio settings?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Ah, I did not realise the 'Concerts' section would be looking at the Audio setting for playing next track automatically.

It is set to play automatically as this is the behaviour I want for my music albums.

Hmm. Looks like I cannot get my desired behaviour...

I'm not sure if that is the case. It was just an educated guess.

Is that what affects it then?

(2014-02-27, 15:47)Samu-rai Wrote: I'm not sure if that is the case. It was just an educated guess.

Is that what affects it then?

I will test when I get home later this evening, but it would probably explain the behaviour.

You were right Samu-rai

I turned off the setting to play next track automatically in the Audio Setting playback and the music video no longer continued to the next one.

Is there anyway my 'Concerts' library could be pointed to the behaviour of movies/video where I have the setting not to play the next track automatically?

The only way you may be able to change that behaviour is with advanced settings.

Have a look on the wiki page and see if there's anything that might do it.

Had a look at the wiki here re the auto play and it states:

Play the next song automatically:

XBMC automatically plays the next item in the current folder. For example, in Files View: After a track has been played, XBMC would automatically play the next track in the same folder.

for my music albums, it plays the next track as the songs are in the 'same folder'

However, my music videos, that are playing continuously are in different folders.

so my situation currently appears that it is reacting to me switching this setting on/off but I am not sure why it is reacting to it as my files are in seperate folders and not the same folder as mentioned in the wiki

Is your collection of music videos or concerts?

They are a mixture and have manually be entered using nfos.

They are all entered as
PHP Code:
<musicvideoxx </musicvideo

I see. I think most of the concerts can be found on themoviedb and therefore you could add them as movies.

Then set up a playlist for the concert 'movies', and you would have the problem of them continually playing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stop playing next Video automatically0