• 12(current)
Release Spotlight - yet another Spotify add-on
Hi,

are there any news making this add on something like "official"?

greets joerg

(2014-06-26, 10:35)Chimosh Wrote: Hi everyone,

Been looking for a stable app for spotify and this one seems the best.

Yet albums will stop playing music when the track changes, and it seems the song keeps playing but no sound comes out.

Not sure whats wrong here.

Try restart your RPi
Im getting a Connection refused when I try to open it. Any idea?
Any possibility of adding "Followed" list? This might be an easy way to organize by artist.
(2014-02-26, 22:04)Dariusz Wrote: I fixed most of the problems reported recently. A new patch release is ready to be downloaded.

Changelog:

1.0.1b1:

- Issue #4 Fixed machine check to make it work on Gotham and AMD64 and possibly OSX64
- Issue #3 Fixed search for using international characters
- Issue #3 Fixed empty playlists when names contain special or international characters
- Issue #2 Fixed bitrate settings crashing server

Thx,
Re

Hi!

Realy want to try this out but i get Error 10061. And yes i have a premium account. What is wrong? On Gotham 13.0 on PC and 13.1 on The Little Black Box
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Is this addon still being maintained? I just noticed that Dariusz hasn't posted since May.
Probably not Sad
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
(2014-06-30, 12:59)ToddeSwe Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 22:04)Dariusz Wrote: I fixed most of the problems reported recently. A new patch release is ready to be downloaded.

Changelog:

1.0.1b1:

- Issue #4 Fixed machine check to make it work on Gotham and AMD64 and possibly OSX64
- Issue #3 Fixed search for using international characters
- Issue #3 Fixed empty playlists when names contain special or international characters
- Issue #2 Fixed bitrate settings crashing server

Thx,
Re

Hi!

Realy want to try this out but i get Error 10061. And yes i have a premium account. What is wrong? On Gotham 13.0 on PC and 13.1 on The Little Black Box

I had the same thing happen. You need to go configure the addon in your system settings. There you can add your username and password. Once you've done that it'll work fine. I didn't even need to restart XBMC to get it to work, like it says on the wiki!

(2014-07-02, 03:53)locoguano Wrote: Is this addon still being maintained? I just noticed that Dariusz hasn't posted since May.

Well, the last branch merge was 2 days ago, so it's definitely still maintained.
Pitty one can't get it up and running with some support then.
This addon is great, much prefer it to Spotimc as it integrates perfectly with XBMC. It's working well for me on XBMC Gotham 13.1.

To fix the issue of songs CUTTING OUT unexpectedly, go into Enabled Addons...then Lyrics...then choose the CU LRC LYRICS addon...Configure...and turn the search options off (or turn everything off).
Hi! Thanks for a great add-on.

However, when I search for certain this, it gives me the error message:

"List index out of range"

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks.
(2014-06-27, 19:37)jrdnlc Wrote: Im getting a Connection refused when I try to open it. Any idea?

Try changing the port in the settings. Worked for me.
Hey guys, is there a way to access either "followed" artists or albums/songs which I have "saved" in the iOS app?
edit: I decided to do a clean xbmc install after about 3 years, about time.. All my problems are gone. After a day of use I can say this is one of the best addons I ever installed. Keep up the fantastic work!

Hi there, first of all: great work on this addon! I've installed it on 2 xbmc installations (win8 and win8.1) and unfortunately encountered some issues:

i also get the 'mute after 10 seconds' issue, but only on the win8 machine and only on 75% of the songs. I've uninstalled any lyrics addon, but the problem persists.

Trying to figure this out, i suddenly wasn't able to login anymore, when starting spotlight, i get the message "cannot connect to spotify. Are your credentials correct?" which they 100% are (i didn't change them or any other addon-setting) and i'm not using facebook credentials to log in.

xbmc-log: http://pastebin.com/3piNZX1B

I get this issue on both machines (not using them simultaneously). This log is from my win8.1 machine which didn't have the initial mute problem.

Hope you can help me out!
First of all, thanks for a great plugin. Second, I have the same problem: it will play one song, then stop, and occasionally play a few seconds of another song before going silent again.

XBMC 13.1
Windows 8.1
(2014-07-12, 14:15)Hetoft Wrote: Hi! Thanks for a great add-on.

However, when I search for certain this, it gives me the error message:

"List index out of range"

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks.

I get the same error with certain searches.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotlight - yet another Spotify add-on2