• 13(current)
Release Spotlight - yet another Spotify add-on
Same silent issue here on OpenELEC, need to figure it out.
Other thing i was wondering is if Radio will be added to addon?
Hi! Good work in this addon.

I'm having some issues with playlist, on starred tracks all works fine but when I try to access playlists nothing appears. I don't know if I did something wrong on configs or if it's just a bug. Now I'm using a RPI with OpenElec and Amber skin.

Someone is having this same issue?

Thank you,
Hey man.. Awesome add on.. Got a problem..I cannot see one of my playlists.. One shows but the other doesnt...

Any ideas ?
I am running XBMC Gothan 13.1 on my Amazon Fire TV (android). I know the wiki states Windows, Linux and OSX. Has anyone given it a shot on an Android device yet?
I have installed the addon, but not work!
I use xbmc gotham on Android ARM.
Can I have support?
Quote:It requires a Premium Spotify account.

USELESS Sad Who pays these days for music?
(2014-08-06, 13:52)Tommix Wrote:

More and more people pay for music today. It's convenient, easy, fast, reliable and cheap.
(2014-08-06, 13:52)Tommix Wrote:

Really? You can listen to any kind of music on Spotify, discover new bands everyday, etc...
And thanks to it people are starting to pay again! That's what the bands need if you still want to listen to new stuff in 10 years.

Otherwise I'm gonna try it today! Smile
(2014-08-02, 03:30)vicelore Wrote: Hey man.. Awesome add on.. Got a problem..I cannot see one of my playlists.. One shows but the other doesnt...

Any ideas ?

I have a simmilar problem. I do not see the last playlist as well as all last songs from all playlists. If I had two lists that would look like I can see just one playlist. The workaround is to create a fake list and set it in spotify as last. Does someone elseobserve this?
Bug 
Just to say, this plugin is absolutely fantastic and works precisely how I'd like it to. XBMC + Spotify + Spotlight + Pi in every room is bringing me ever closer to the dream.

However I'm having the same issue with favourited playlists simply missing in Spotlight; frustrating! Confused

I've raised as an issue here, please vote or comment if you're having the same problem;
https://bitbucket.org/re/spotlight/issue...-playlists

Note - I had the sound dropping out, uninstalled CR-Lyrics and that's fixed it also, thanks for the suggestion. Big Grin
Hello!

First of all, thanks for a very nicely integrated client that I think works nice Smile

Hover they're is one thing I haven't figured out how to do, play a playlist random. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

/Daniel
(2014-08-17, 07:50)dazadaza Wrote: However they're is one thing I haven't figured out how to do, play a playlist random. Is there a way to do this?

If you queue a whole playlist, you can play it on shuffle in the now playing/playlist menu.

It would be excellent if the Spotlight add-on scrobbled tracks to last.fm - perhaps in a future update this could be added? LOVE this add-on Smile
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=195597
(2014-08-24, 15:56)phildev Wrote: It would be excellent if the Spotlight add-on scrobbled tracks to last.fm - perhaps in a future update this could be added? LOVE this add-on Smile
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=195597
I would also like to get last.fm scrobbling. It would be great if the last.fm-scrobbler-addon could be used by other plugins so not every developer would need to create their own implementation.

Maybe it would be worth finding out if this is possible.
Last.FM Scrobbler add-on works also with Spotlight once you enable 'submit streaming radio to last.fm' option in the Last.FM Scrobbler settings.
Nice plugin. I'll try it right away.

The one downside of Spotify is that te integration with own music is only on desktop client level (import iTunes of music folder). Isn't there a way to do so on XBMC? There is a lot of my music not on Spotify and I'd like to combine these for a great shuffle/playlist experience.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotlight - yet another Spotify add-on2