• 14(current)
Release Spotlight - yet another Spotify add-on
I also miss one of my playlists... Months ago, it was there....
Is it possible to replace the ''," when there is more than one artists in a "/"?

Then the artist slideshow will work better. In Spotimc it is possible so i think it should also be possible with Spotlight.

Anyone got a clue?
Hi I'm using Kodi, alpha release on OpenElec, but I always get the Errno 111 - Connection refused.

I'm a total newbie on OpenElec and XBMC, can anyone tell me where to find the logs to figure out what's wrong ?
Same getting Errno 111 - Connection refused on my OYUA running SBMC.

Update: OK after a reboot I get "Error Script Failed Spotlight"

Trying on XBMC 13.2 then..

Damn. Nope, same error, yes even after restart. Bummer! And yes same script error.

So looks like only for XBMC 12. Well that's useless for me on OYUA. Oh well, too bad.. Sad!
SpotIMC doesn't even launch on Kodi, Spotlight gives me errno 111, why did I had to upgrade to Kodi :-s
Is this plugin still being worked on? It shows great potential, but I didn't see an update in months. Would be a shame if it had died.
Still works great for me on 13.2 on a Windows box. This is really the kind of app that should be getting core support from the XBMC team. The big providers, Spotify, Pandora, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu... these are what will bring more users to the XBMC community.
Does this run on Amazon FireTV?
Spotlight seems leave out the last song an a playlist. At least some of my playlists are missing the last song. I'm on Linux, XBMC 13.1, Spotlight 1.2.0.

EDIT: Sorry, this was reported already: https://bitbucket.org/re/spotlight/issue...t-playlist
in regards to the errn 111: connection refused.

I found the following in the XBMC logs:
GetDirectory - error getting plugin://plugin.audio.spotlight/
CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.spotlight/) failed

does anybody have an idea on how to fix this?
(2014-09-28, 17:38)hetas Wrote: Spotlight seems leave out the last song an a playlist. At least some of my playlists are missing the last song. I'm on Linux, XBMC 13.1, Spotlight 1.2.0.

EDIT: Sorry, this was reported already: https://bitbucket.org/re/spotlight/issue...t-playlist

I miss whole playlists, not only one song..... Confused
(2014-09-28, 13:33)Pomm Wrote: Does this run on Amazon FireTV?

I installed on my FTV (v1.2 ARM7 experimental ?) and keep getting errno 111 - connection refused

Tried a couple of resets/restarts with no luck.

Has anybody got this to work on Android ?

I have a party shortly and would love to set up my spotify account on my Kodi through my surround system Smile
Getting Errno 111 here as well!
Running Raspbmc latest release.
I gave in trying to get this and others working and just installed the spotify .apk on my fire TV from the google store and call the Spotify app from within Kodi.

Works fine for what I need / want.
(2014-10-06, 13:10)Animal Wrote: I gave in trying to get this and others working and just installed the spotify .apk on my fire TV from the google store and call the Spotify app from within Kodi.

Works fine for what I need / want.

Does the normal Spotify app work with the FTV remote? Tried to sideload the APK but it doesn't react on the remote....
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotlight - yet another Spotify add-on2