Win "Select Playback Item"
Well I've been trawling the forums for a while, and I see this question asked in one form or another every so often, but no real definitive answer or work around.

I rip my Blu-Rays using AnyDVD HD to my NAS, Then I use TMT6 to play the file externally with Virtual CloneDrive mounting the ISO. I'm using this work around due to the "Show Blu-Ray Menus" option not actually doing anything when I tried to play ISO files directly through the Movies library in XBMC. The work around works well, if I open the Movies library now, pick a movie, and choose "Show Blu-Ray Menus", the movie starts and progresses like any other Blu-Ray would. You know what works better though...when hovering over movies, my 5 most recently added movies pop up, if I click on one of those Movies from right there on the homescreen...VCD mounts the ISO, TMT6 opens right up and bam...it's just like I popped a Blu-Ray in to my player.

I can understand if the question "Is there anyway to disable the playback item menu?" is getting old, but the functionality seems to be there to be able to reference a title and have it play instead of having to go through that extra step of choosing a playback option. I do understand the functionality of that option, I would just like to know if there's a way I can opt out of it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
I'm also finding that some skins are giving me different results. When using the default confluence skin and choosing "play from here", the playback menu will show up. When using the Aeon Nox skin and choosing "play from here" option, the title will play as desired, however when exiting TMT6 another title (not necessarily an ISO with begin to play although the "automatically play next title" option is not selected.
I have the same 'problem'. I made a feature request to solve this, take a look and please support/amend it if you like it...
Add-on : Bluray iso utils Rewrite of BR_iso_enhancements
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Select Playback Item"0