WIP Sparrow
In the process of creating my first skin. I am aiming for it to be clean and simple.

Clean and simple certainly seems to be the order of the day at the moment!
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Very nice. Can't wait to test it Big Grin
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
(2014-02-24, 20:15)Baswazz Wrote: Very nice. Can't wait to test it Big Grin

Thanks. I am hoping to get a beta out in a month. Unfortunately I have uni to do Sad
Looking good.

What font are you using? Looks nice - make sure its open source if you plan on releasing the skin.

I'm interested about how you plan on doing dialogs, settings menus etc. etc. as imo those are the hardest parts to skin. Although with so much clean space at the top it probably wont be as hard to sort out as in other skins.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Looks great, hope it gets released.
Nice and clean! Interested to see how the rest of the screens will fit into the design. Not sure how you will get the movie title font to match the poster font but that would be pretty sweet!
This looks great! Hopefully it'll run smooth on Raspberry Pi when finished...I look forward to trying it out!
(2014-02-25, 07:04)jurialmunkey Wrote: What font are you using? Looks nice - make sure its open source if you plan on releasing the skin.
Looks like a Helvetica Neue based font. Could be Lato… nice!
will there be simple file list i stead of pictures?

i only use file list without any pictures and i think it could go nice with this minimal skin?

sorry for "copy" your art but, i meant something like:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sparrow3