Movie sets? Why?
Hi,

I have added my entire library to the tinyMediaManager and it shows a lot of Movie sets? I have not created any movie sets so why do tinyMediaManager pick them up?

Where can I find the manual or a wiki that explains more in detail how tinyMediaManager works?
I don't use tinymediamanager, but are you sure you haven't enabled sets in xbmc?

Pretty sure items will get added to sets regardless of using builtin scrapers or external scrapers if you have this option enabled.
(2014-02-24, 20:16)prae5 Wrote: I don't use tinymediamanager, but are you sure you haven't enabled sets in xbmc?

Pretty sure items will get added to sets regardless of using builtin scrapers or external scrapers if you have this option enabled.

Thanks but this is only whitin tinyMediaManager.
The movie sets are generated out of your Nfo files (which were read at the update data source - action). If your nfo files contain a tag called "set" (iirc) then tmm adds a movieset.

A wiki has not been written (lack of time). You can find some already written docs at www.tinymediamanager.org

Hth
Manuel
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Is it okay to just delete the sets from within tinyMediaManager? Nothing bad will happen more then the removal of the set tag within nfo?
Sure.
It's just a view of all NFO <set> tags, to maintain poster & description.

They're also "auto-created" when scraping with TMDB.
Why? Because we get this info for free... and most of the users want this...

hth
Myron
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie sets? Why?0